Chapter Twenty-five -The Helping Hand

-Third Person-

They soon reached the gargoyle statue. The four friends stood there awkwardly until someone piped up.

"Well? What are you waiting for, an invitation? You breaking in, say the stinking password already!" The seven year old shouted clearly astounded by their imbecility.

"Andromeda." Merida quickly said in response to the little girl's outburst. They stood their silently, waiting for the stairs to form. Nothing happened.

"He must have changed it." Rapunzel groaned.

"You think he's going to keep that as his password? A constellation with a story about a terrible family? No, no, no! Definitely not!" The little girl laughed.

"If you're, so smart, why don't you say the password!" Jack yelled at her frustrated and the girl motioned for them to bring her to the statue.

"Sunset." The seven year old whispered, and a single tear could be seen slowly falling down her cheek. The gargoyle statue turned around and stunned they stepped up on the stairs that were rising.

As the stairs went higher and higher, they remained in utter silence. Once they reached the top, the four friends quickly ran towards their headmaster's desk and searched it.

"The letter's in the drawer that's second to the floor in the right." The little girl spok, and continued once they held the letter. "I saw its contents and I think Rapunzel should be the one to read it. Silently if you will."

"Ok." Rapunzel replied quietly and took the letter out of Hiccup's hands.

Her hands shook as she read the letter. When her she got halfway, tears were visible in her eyes. A few managed to fall and the others look at their friend in concern.

"Punz, are you okay?" Jack asked her softly, trying not to startle the crying girl.

"I'm doing better than Elsa." Rapunzel answered them.

"What was the letter about lass?" Merida asked trying to understand what was going on.

"I think... I think it's best if Elsa told you." Rapunzel told her quietly.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this friend moment, but the headmaster is getting back soon. You need to go and find Elsa as soon as possible anyways." The seven year old instructed.

"Where is she though?" Hiccup asked her, clearly confused.

"In the bell tower, if I'm not mistaken. Now go on and comfort her." The little girl informed them. "Just place this paper on the desk for one second."

Rapunzel did as told and the little girl ran out into a different frame. She looked at Rapunzel carefully for a second before beckoning for them to go. They walked away towards the stairs.

"Wait! Thank you for helping us-? I'm sorry, we never got your name?" Rapunzel turned towards the seven year old.

"It's okay, though I wouldn't bother telling you it. You'll find out soon enough." The little girl smiled before the four friends left the room. "Real me's going to hate me for telling them that they're going to meet me, isn't she."

Hi readers! Sorry for the extremely short chapter! Anyways I hope to update soon. What did you think that little girl meant?

Write later,
ArtisticDemon97