One

Your point of view

I was quite lonely ever since I left school. I was bullied but I still had my four friends Edd, Matt, Tord and Tom. Edd was funny and made a lot of puns, he was also a really good artist.
Matt loved himself more than anyone else, he was very clingy.
Tord would always talk about guns and violence, which was fine by me because I loved gory games.
Now Tom, he's in a category all on its own. I loved his eyes, his hair, his laugh, his everything!!
Then our graduation year came around, and we all went our separate ways.
I haven't seen them in 3 years and I don't think I will.... But I just might.

I was walking down the street when I heard commotion down near the store. I them saw 4 boys standing there arguing with three other boys.
But they all seemed to stop when a man held a young girl hostage.
"Nobody fucking move or her brains are spread." He screamed as the little girl in his arms quivered with fear.
"L-Let me go!" She exclaimed.
"What was that you said? You wanna die? Alright then tell me I'm wrong."
"You're wrong." I said walking up to him, catching everyone's attention.
"Oh look, a hero. Fuck off bitch, or you're next." He laughed.
"I doubt it." I said quickly drawing the gun Tord got me for my 18th and shot his foot, causing him to let go of his gun and the girl.
I then pulled out a pair of cuffs that I kept on me just in case and cuffed his hands behind his back.
"No you can wait for the police." I whispered into his ear.
"Thank you miss." The little girl said as her mum walked up.
"Thank you for saving my daughter." She said as I nodded my head in response.
"Hey you! Where'd you get that gun?!" A man asked from behind me, he had a red hoodie and his hair looked like horns.
"My 18th, a friend gave it to me." I snapped. "Now if that's it, leave me alone."
"Y/n?!" He asked.
"Who's asking?" I said turning around.
"Its me, Tord!"