INTRO

SUNBEAM SMILE

❝ Expectation is never reality ❞

Rosaleen Fayre had always wanted something different for her life

Rosaleen Fayre had always wanted something different for her life. She wanted something grand, something amazing to happen to her to change her life forever. As she continued to grow up, she slowly watched as superheroes began to make themselves known to the world around them. That was what Rosaleen wanted for herself, and she promised herself that she would get it one way or another.

When she was fifteen years old, she found herself meeting a boy by the name of Brayden Jones. She was mesmerized by him, especially when he revealed to her that he was different from the rest, in a way that she had always wanted to be. Because of a substance he had formulated himself while working as an intern for Oscorp, he granted himself the ability to manipulate air. He showed Rosaleen this in a dangerous matter, taking a minuscule amount of air from her lungs, before returning it to her.

She didn't know what to say or think, not until he offered her the opportunity to be like him. And that was enough for her.

After the experimentation, Rosaleen was able to manipulate light. At first, she struggled to control the ability, randomly illuminating her room in the middle of the night, or her hands radiating during biology. She slowly grasped a handle on her powers, but there were others who weren't as careful as she was.

Because one day, a young woman stumbled into their hideout, and she recognized her immediately as Gwen Stacy.

○ ○ ○

CAST

tashi rodriguez as rosaleen fayre

❝ being a hero wasn't what I expected ❞

lana condor as gwen stacy

❝ I don't have powers but I'll try my best ❞