⚘30

jimin looks at his written letter. all perfected and beautiful. so well written and organized. tears stream down his face. more than earlier despite the amount of tears he already shed. he wanted to sleep but he didn't feel tired. he's exhausted then he has ever been before. so empty yet so emotional.

he folds up the written letter and placed it inside the envelope that has "kookie" written. perfectly written.

it was 2:14 in the morning, but he could care less. he turns and heads to his bathroom. where a huge pile of deep blue flowers piled up at one end of the room. he walks to it and kneels down. he picks up a handle and gentle creased them and fiddle them around. who could believe something so beautiful, so delicate, so harmless, so innocent, could be dangerous and painful. upon tears came rolling down as he squeezes the handful and throws them. his fingers running throw his hair as he pulls them and curls his whole body to a small ball.

there's the feeling again.

the feeling of more pedals.

the pedals he despise the most in life. the ones he hates with all his heart and soul.

he starts coughing as tiny flowers and pedals spills out. all in variety of blues and sizes. all at once, in huge amounts. amounts that he couldn't take. it was more than he remembers.

that is, when blood spilled out. the royal red staining the sapphire blue of the flowers and pedals. tears turned to sobs. sobs so loud yet so quiet to hear.

the pedals finally got to his windpipes. clogging the tubes for the oxygen for living. the one thing he needs most.  

and just then, vines. the vines that he heard that are rare to get when having the hanahaki. only 1 in 100 get them. they say to those who have them, are pained and damaged. ruined and broken.

and he's one of them.

he sobs harder as the vines grow and pedals and flowers forming a huge pile right in front of him; blood covering them alongside.

this is the end.

the end of his life.

all because he can't handle the loss of his feelings for the other. the disappernce for his love of the other. he can't have that. no, he would rather die.

with just a few coughs. a few sobs. choking and screaming. his vision went blurry. he collapsed to the ground. as more flowers spilled out. more and more to never end.

the only thing he heard is his own heartbeat stopping. his own breathing coming to a close.

and, with the last breathe he has, he spill a the words that no one ever had the chance on hearing him. the words that his beloved friend will ever hear.

"I.. I love you kookie. Forgive me. P-please"

End