Jessica and Mike

(No background info. Because I hate you. Kidding! Because I'm lazy. Deal with it. DON'T CLICK AWAY! Deal with it!)
••••••••••.••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up, I got out of bed, checked my phone. The usual. Shorty after..... it felt like.... I checked my alarm clock and I noticed that I should've been getting ready for school. So I quickly got ready. I put on cute black boots! A sparkly-like brown long sleeve shirt. And light blue jeans! I curled my brown hair that, at the time, faded to blonde. I put on some makeup. I took a selfie and posted it. Then ate and brushed my teeth. I went to school and went to classes blah blah blah....! Then at lunch, I sat next to my friends, and I saw Mike. He was in one of my classes. I didn't know him to be honest, but he was cute. Mike had a lot of friends as well. A few are: Matt, Josh, Chris, aaaaaand Jackson. Those are who he mainly hangs out with. A lot of girls liked all of them. It was no use. Suddenly, it felt like, he walked up to me.
He said "Hey beautiful."

I tried not to blush and responded "Hello Mike."

Mike's friends Matt, Josh, and Chris went to my friends Emily, Samantha, and Ashley.
(I will make there stories too!)

Mike then said "What's your name?"

I responded "Jessica. You can call me Jess."

After a while of talking, lunch was over.

Went to my last few classes, and when I got home me and my BFFs went on a Skype call.

Note:
I will write the Skype call after the stories of the other friends stories!!