Jealous! Lance x Reader

Requested by: @MysticAnimeVoltron

Sorry for the extremely late oneshot!! I'm mainly focused on school, so chapters won't come out as much. I'll slave away though. Next part I might do smut, but for now I'd like to get this chapter out individually since I haven't provided much as of now. Apologies!!

----------

A knock rang through (Y/n)'s door, her attention now towards the tall, metal structure. A solemn voice from behind the barrier spoke softly, "It's Keith... Can I come in?"

With a moment of hesitation, (Y/n) replied with a soft "come in" and sat down on her soft, cotton bed. Keith entered the room, making sure the door was closed behind him. He had no ill intention, but (Y/n) happened to be the only person he could talk to besides Shiro. And...

He was long gone.

With a long, exasperated sigh, Keith sat himself next to (Y/n), gripping the bed sheets tightly.

"Is... Is it Shiro?" (Y/n) whispered, placing her hand on his shoulder. He flinched slightly, showing how apprehensive he was about expressing his depressing feelings. But as long as (Y/n) was still there, he'd be able to tell her anything.

Keith replied with a nod, placing his head on her shoulder. Her hand traveled to his hair, and she rubbed his scalp in an attempt to sooth his stress. Tears formed in his soft, purple eyes. Unable to hold back, he sobbed on her shoulder, now gripping her silk t-shirt. The once rational, hard headed Keith had disappeared in an instant as all of his emotions piled up onto each other. (Y/n) had always known of his unstable mindset, and she critiqued him constantly - tough love - and he seemed to enjoy it. Everytime he felt like he was drowning in his own sorrows, he'd rely on the one girl he knew he could trust with anything.

"I'm sorry... I just couldn't hold back." Keith whispered, a shameful expression showing. (Y/n) only shook her head, smiling gently at the self depricating boy before her.

"You should never apologize for feeling this way, Keith. I'm always here, and you know it." (Y/n) slowly wrapped her arms around his muscular physique, hugging his warm body tightly. Keith - although slightly surprised and uncomfortable - returned the warm gesture, shedding a few tears into her awaiting shoulder.

Knock knock.

"(Y/n)? It's Lance, can I come in?" Lance called out from behind the door, and after a few moments he heard hushed whispers, quietly resounding from behind the door. "(Y/n)? You're there, right?"

Another minute passed.

The door finally opened, Lance's eyes immediately traveling to Keith who had taken his jacket off. His shoes were laying beside the bed, and his eyes showed that he had previously cried. Though Keith's expression showed something else, envy. Envy and anger, those two emotions could be read like a book with one glance into his eyes. And Lance knew it all too well.

"Why... Why were you in here with him?" Lance solemnly placed his hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, leaning into her shoulder. His free arm wrapped around her waist protectively, signaling to Keith that it was time for him to leave. Though he refused, and stood his ground.

"Lance? What do you mean?" (Y/n) - extremely oblivious to the entire situation - tilted her head in confusion. Lance's grip tightened on her waist, and the girl winced in pain.

"Hey, bud, you're hurting her." Keith hissed, gripping his fist tightly in an attempt to calm himself.

Lance stared at (Y/n)'s pained expression, pulling away quickly. "S-Sorry," Lance fiddled with his fingers, his hands unnaturally clammy. "It's just... I never see you hanging out with Keith. You two seemed a bit intimate, I thought you were..." Lance stopped his sentence immediately, realizing how ridiculous he'd sounded. How could the love of his life have the audacity to cheat on him? She wouldn't, he knew her like a book that he'd read multiple times. He trusted her with everything, didn't matter how dire the situation was.

But why was a burning passion and anger engulfing his being at the moment?

"Oh goodness... No Lance. I'm not cheating on you. Please don't think of me that way," (Y/n) placed a small kiss to his cheek, trying to reassure to him that she'd never leave him. Keith was just a close friend, Lance had nothing to worry about.

Keith stared, his entire body engulfed in embarrassment. He quickly rushed out of the room, Lance's lustful eyes following his figure out of the room. And that dangerous glint showed (Y/n) that something was happening, and she didn't know whether she enjoyed it or not.

"Lance, is something wrong? Your face is incredibly red," (Y/n)'s worried expression filled Lance's head, and all he could envision was her face in ecstacy.

"(Y/n)... Can you do something for me?"

"Of course, what is-"

(Y/n) was cut off by a pair of lips meeting hers, a rough pattern showing in Lance's almost forceful kisses. His hand held the back of her head, deepening the kiss in desperation. And, with permission, his tongue entered her warm cavern. He knew to explore it the best he could, he wanted to fight for dominance. Show her who she belonged to. His hands traveled towards her hips, gripping the curviture of her body. His arousal was clearly shown, with a small glance below (Y/n) gasped in surprise. They'd been together for 4 months, the most sensual thing they'd done was a make out session.

"L-Lance... What-"

"I won't let anyone else touch you..."

----------

Next part will most likely be released later on, if I'm motivated enough. Hope you enjoyed this for the time being!