3

[[•]]

[[•]]

Months passed by, the group not of talking to the girl any more. She had being alone, pranks was the only friend she had at the moment.

"No permission slips no Hogsmeade trip!" McGonagall said as she looked at Harry.

"But professor!" Harry shouted jogging after the professor, "I was hoping maybe you could sign it?"

"I'm sorry Potter." McGonagall sighed, a sincere apologetic look on her face, "but the slip must be signed by a parent or a guardian."

As McGonagall walked past he turned to face Ron and Hermione. "It's no use guys, go have fun."

"We'll buy some stuff for you from Honeydukes and Zonkos." Ron said as Harry plastered a fake smile on his face.

"Thanks." Harry said before turning back into the school.

Spending hours walking through the halls, Harry noticed things he'd never noticed before corridors and paintings or like the girl hanging water balloons from the ceiling.

"Aren't you at Hogsmeade?" Harry asked as he walked towards the side of the corridor, the only place where a water bomb couldn't be sighted.

A mass of black curly hair could be seen jumping from the ceiling, before a face was visible. "And how would I of got a permission slip?" She said a smirk on her face "my mother's dead and my fathers a mad hatter, remember?"

Harry raises an eyebrow at the girl "don't you have any other family?"

"Nah." Aurora spoke, picking up more water bombs "I don't tend to stick around long, the only reason I've stuck around here this long is 'Cause everyone things I'm a mad killer."

"So where do you normally stay?"  Harry asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Friends places, bed & breakfast where ever I'm Welcome really I sometimes sleep on the streets." Shrugging Aurora climbed back up to the ceiling.

"So, What are you doing up there?" Harry questioned as Aurora shrugged.

"I don't like Slytherins." She shrugged. "Come on they will be coming back now." She said as she placed on the last balloon before jumping down and dusting her hands on her jeans.

Walking back through the halls, students could be seen gathering around the Gryffindor entrance.

"What's going on?" Harry asked Ron and Hermione, of whom was stood in front of him.

"Not sure." Ron said standing on his tiptoes "can't see."

"Neville's probably forgot the password again."

"Hey!"

"Sorry Neville."

Ginny pushed her way through the crowd before turning to face the group "it's the fat lady, she's missing!"

"Excuse me!" Percy could be heard commanding "in head boy! Let me throu- somebody go get Dumbledore."

"No need Percy." Dumbledore said as he strode through the students with McGonagall and Filch close behind.

Dumbledore walked up towards the portrait, tracing the scratched through it. "Mr Filch." He said turning around "round up the ghosts. Have every painting in the school searched."

"They'll be no need for that, sir." Filch said as he pointed towards a painting, many eyes following him, "she's right there."

As students ran towards the painting Percy pushed through them "Stop! Stop! I'm head boy."

"Let me through let me through!" Aurora said pushing past people creating a walkway for the others to follow "I'm a killers daughter."

"Madam." Dumbledore spoke once he was at the closest point to the portrait, where the fat lady was hidden behind a bush "what happened."

"It was awful!" She cried. "He came, and slashed the portrait because I wouldn't grant him entrance!"

"Who came?" Dumbledore asked as she came out from behind the shrub, the dirt on her clothes now visible.

"The one they all talk about, head master." She was silent for a moment before saying the name, a shriek soon after "Sirius Black!"

"All students down to the great hall, immediately!" Dumbledore shouted.

"Miss Black, Follow me." Aurora rolled her eyes as she  followed Dumbledore around the school, jogging to keep up with him, "pass me your wand." Dumbledore commanded, his hand held out.

"Great so there's a killer in She school and you steal my wand," Aurora said rolling her eyes "headmaster of the century my ass."

Dumbledore looked at her, eyebrow raised, the girl sighed, taking her wand out of her boot and placing it in the headmasters open hand.

"You shall stay by my side, until we can be certain that Sirius Black is not in the school."

"But sir, I'm tired." She whined throwing her head back "I don't even have a wand, how the hell am I suppose to kill someone?"

Ignoring the girl Dumbledore continued his journey of searching the school.