Shark Attack! - Austin Imagine. (for lovelovelove0125)

Summer, love the season. Beaches, pool parties and off school. Basically get away from all the drama and get your tan on.

"Come on Crystal" my friends shouted running towards the water with their surfboards.

I groaned, putting my phone down, grabbing my surfboard and running after them.

I swim on my surfboard til I reach midway into the water. I look up to see a huge wave heading towards me. All my friends were cheering me on to ride that wave.

I swam towards the wave and once I reached it I stood up and rode it. It was incredible.

But suddenly I felt the surfboard sort of shake as if it was gonna flip over. I kept riding and suddenly I couldn't hold my balance and fell back. I panicked for a second and calmed down .

I turned around to see my friends and everyone else at the shore. I was confused for second til I heard screaming.

"Crystal swim back!" One of my friends yelled.

"Shark!" A random person yelled.

I wide eyed and swam for my life. I suddenly felt a big sharp pain on my right arm. I looked to see the shark. I panicked and yelled.

"Help!" I screamed.

* Austins P.O.V. *

"Yeah call me" the girl winked and walked away.

Pff. Yeah right. I continued my lifegaurd duty, and I suddenly heard "Shark!"

I fell off my chair and panicked.

"Crystal get out of there!" I heard someone say.

I ran towards the water and swam with the lifeguard floaty.

I swam as fast as I could and grabbed Crystal and put her on her surfboard. She was crying.

"Hey, everything's gonna be alright." I cooed. She was so beautiful..

She looked down and cried even more.

I looked to see her right arm gone. I went wide eyed and rushed her to shore.

"What's your name beautiful?" I asked to keep her from going unconscious.

"C-Crystal" she whimpered.

It almost made me cry watching her in pain.

Once we reached shore there was paramedics rushing towards us. They quickly took her away.

I hope she gets better..

-----------------------------

*Couple weeks later*

*Crystals P.O.V.*

I'm finally getting out of this place! The hospital is like hell. No junk food.. soda.. all healthy..

A boy walked in with roses. He seemed quite familiar.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled, setting the flowers down on the table.

Why does his voice seem so familiar..

The lifeguard!

"Hi" I slightly smiled.

"You remember me?" He asked.

"Lifeguard right?" I questioned.

"Yeah, my names Austin." He smiled.

"Well thank you so much Austin, for saving my life. I wouldn't have survived if it weren't for you. Thank you. Again." I said.

"You're welcome gorgeous, I want something in return though" he smirked.

"Money? " I asked

He chuckled. "I want to take you on a date" he half smiled.

I blushed and looked down. "I'd love to go on a date with you."

"Great" he smiled widely.

My parents signed me out of the hospital and I left with Austin.

"So where we going?" I asked curious.

"To the movies" he exclaimed.

---------------------------

*couple days later*

I grab my surfboard and head out.

"Honey be careful!" My mom yelled.

"I will" I called back.

I know you probably think I'm stupid to go back in the ocean after my arm has been ripped off by a shark but surfing is literally life.

I reach the beach, because it's literally a block away, and I see Austin on lifeguard duty. I waved to him and head to the ocean.

"Crystal are you sure?" Austin yelled.

"I'll be fine, if not I got the lifeguard " I turned and winked at him.

He smirked and nodded.

I paddle on my surfboard and see a wave coming.

I get up ready to ride the wave when suddenly I lose my balance and fall back. I panic until I feel a pair of strong arms around me pulling me up.

"Got you beautiful " he whispered.

I go under water dragging him with me and quickly kissing him. He grabbed my waist and we ended up having a make-out session. We go up catching our breaths.

"Let's go back to my house yeah?" He smiled

I nodded.

-------—-----————------

Austin brought me up to his room and we sat on the bed.

I looked around the room and my eyes landed on him.

He pressed he lips against mine and I kissed back immediately.

He laid me on his bed and pulled away smirking.

And kissing me again.

I suddenly felt handcuffs go around my left wrist.

I smiled slowly lifted up my shirt kissing leaving wet kisses on me.

He then slowly took my pants off and looked up at me. I couldn't help but smile and blush.

He then took my panties off kissing on my inner thighs. I could feel his hot breathe on me. He kept kissing my inner thighs teasing me then slowly...

Well... you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey beautiful people's. I hope you enjoyed this one. And I certainly apologize for not uploading

Anyways follow my twitter: @dorseysdonut and tweet me if you enjoy my imagines.

I will update tomorrow. Still have plenty of requests I have to do.

And I love you guys

Stay perfect.

Keep shipping #Becstin !

Ausmila is a nono.

Keep loving le Foolish Four and follow your dreams! 

Love you,

-Cat Mahone . <3