Chapter 2~

"Kesesese~! Ve're here now, (Y/N)! You don't have to cling onto me like a lost child anzymore, Liebe~." He smirked, oviously getting a slight blush out of you. "Wh-Whatever..." You said as He opened the door for you. You walked inside after thanking him.

     "I'm home, Bruder~! And I brought Liebe vith me~!" He cooed, as he ploped onto the couch, patting a spot next to him, motioning for you to sit with him. You sat down beside of him, as he turned on the TV and started watching Paramormal witness.(I love that show. DEAL VITH IT~! X3)"Hallo, Bruder, Hallo, (Y/N)." Ludwig said, coming out of the kitchen, drying a cup. "Hello~, Ludy~!" You cooed, smiling at Ludwig.

     Ludwig knew about your secret crush on Gilbert. He would ocassionaly talk to you over the phone about ways that might get Gilbert to notice your little(HUGE) crush on him, since you were too shy to say it directly to him.

     "Would you like some coffee, (Y/N)?" Ludwig asked, setting to cup on the table beside the container of coffee. "Yes, please." You said, smiling sweetly at him. You glanced over at Gilbert, noticing that he was starring at you. Noticing you saw him, he quickly turned his gaze to the TV...Blushing?...Was he blushing, or does he hang around Antonio so much that He has tomatos plastared to his face.....o_0.....Wait what???.....

     You shook it off and contiued to watch Paranormal Witness, while you, Gily, and Ludy made small talk about awesome random things. You all Played Halo 4 for atleast 2 hours. "Hey~! Let's watch a movie~!" You said, excitingly, making Puppy eyes at Ludwig.

    "Alvight, Alvight...Ve'll vatch a movie...But I'm not vatching a romance...." He said, breathing an annoyed sigh. "Tsk. I hate romances. I'm talking about a real gorey horror movie that would even give Ivan(Russia) nightmares!!!" You said, grinning, ear to ear, kind of freaking out the guys because of what you said.

     So you, Gil, Ludy, and even Feli,(Feliciano, Italy)since Ludwig liked it when Feli got scared and clinged to him. Typical Ludwig~ :3."EEEKKK!!" You yelped and burried your face into Gilbert's chest, clinging to him as he chuckled, wrapping an arm around your waist, and playing with your hair.

     "Kesese~. You zeem to be attached to me. Quite literally if I might add~." He whispered, smirking at you as you blushed. You looked at him and said, "I'm scared~, Gily~!" He looked at you and chuckled once more. "How about ve go to my room? I have somezing I've been meaning to discuss vith you, Liebe~." You nodded, as you sat back up. "Bruder, ve are going to my room to discuss that important zing from yesterday..." He whispered in his brother's ear. "Alvight." Ludwig said, while Feli continues to look away from the screen whenever someone gets hit and cligs to Ludwig again.

     The two of you walked down the hallway and into Gilbert's room. He sat down on the edge of his bed, patting a spot beside him for you to sit in. You sat down beside him and asked, "What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

     He turned his body, facing you and took out a slip of paper from under the pillow. "I want to ask you...if you will let us take you into our care." He said, handing you the slip of paper. You looked at him in shock and looked at the paper.

     It was a contract signed by your parents themselves and Ludwig's and Gilbert's signature. The contract stated that you would no longer be under your death threatning parents' care. Instead, if you signed the contract, you would be under the care of Ludwig and Gilbert.

     You were so happy. You looked at Gilbert with a huge grin. His face lit up from seeing your smiling face, knowing your awnser.

"Yes~! I'm so happy~!!" You squealed as you huged Gil. He huged back, whispering in your ear, "Ich liebe dich immer und ewig, (Y/N)..." You broke the hug, looking at you friend*SLASH/*small(HUGE) crush. You smiled, hugging him again. "I love you, too~, Gily~!" When you broke the hug, you were attacked my a surprise kiss. You were shocked at first, but kissed him back.(BLEH! EEW~!!! XP)

~Meanwhile, durning the movie~

     "NO! DOITSU! IT HURTS! TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT OUT! IT WON'T FIT!" Feli yelped as Ludwig yelled at him to calm down. "Calm down, Feliciano!" Ludwig gently took out his..............................chest of supplies(.....What did you think it was~? Hm~? >:3) out from under the couch, after Feli tried to pull it out for him because he wanted to do something to help, but failed to attempt and hurt his fingers, saying that his fingers hurt while telling Ludy the chest won't fit back under the couch.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥FIN.¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥