Oh brother...

"So let me get this straight, you've messed with Albedo's settings?"

Silence filled the throne room. Momonga already said it once and he will not repeat himself again. He wasn't expecting- no, no one was expecting this turn of events. 

Luka sighed and shook her head. While it is true this was unexpected, to change the settings of an NPC created by another player just because you didn't like the background is kind of...

Momonga on the other hand waived her worries off, it wouldn't be that much different from the game... so far from his interaction with Albedo anyway.

"Yeah, right--" Luka was already grinning from ear to ear, ready to tease her brother even more.

But with a cough coming from Momonga, his signal is clear that it was enough joking around. 

"I yield, I yield. What do we do now then? But you have to admit it's pretty cool to actually be our avatars! I mean look, I can fly!" 

Sure enough, Luka stretched her wings and flapped it on the side of her waist. Momonga grew quiet and paid no attention to her, too lost in his own thoughts once more. 

It shouldn't be possible for this to happen. For the game to be their reality is like a story straight out a fantasy novel. And if they really are inside the game now, does that mean there are other players stuck too? His grip on the guild's weapon, Ainz Ooal Gown, tightened.

[Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown. A god-tier item that is created by and the symbol of the guild]

"So that's the rumored weapon. I heard you guys even used your day offs and got in plenty of trouble in your personal lives to actually gather the materials and create it. Can I touch it?" Luka's eyes were sparkling as she gawked at the staff. Now if her brother would let her handle the staff even for a second she would definitely be satisfied. That is if  Momonga agrees.

"...No."

Luka put her arms behind her head and let out a displeased grunt earning a laugh from Momonga

Luka put her arms behind her head and let out a displeased grunt earning a laugh from Momonga. He then stood up from the throne and beckoned Luka to come closer to him. Thinking about his item storage, a small black portal opened near his arm. Momonga reached his arm inside and grabbed what looks like to be a ring that's a bit bulky for Luka's taste.

"Here, take this." Momonga handed it over to Luka.

[Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown. A gold colored ring with an amethyst in the center of it. Upon closer inspection, the guild's insignia is imprinted in the gem in black. It has a special function that lets the wearer teleport in/out the tomb and also at any location inside Nazarick.]

"I never thought I'd wear this." Luka carefully slid the bulky ring to her finger. The ring then adjusted it's size to fit the hybrid's finger. (Which made her hate the ring's appearance less now.)

"You've become part of Nazarick. I don't see the reason why you shouldn't get one of the rings." Momonga glanced down at Luka "...Did you really expect me to teleport and leave you here inside the throne room alone? It's about time we go to the Amphitheater."