Taeil (2/2)

♡ Its mark birthday and i don't know whether i should be happy or sad because he is old enough so he won't be in NCT dream anymore 
(゚'Д`゚)゚
_____________________________
Y/N P.O.V

I went outside of the hall to have a talk with Taeyong. I actually felt sad and pity for him because he can't seem to be moving on like i did. If he did, he might have childrens right now and living more happily. "So, how is it ? the marry life" he asked me and i looked at his scar that was right beside his eyes. "Well, somedays could get hard and somedays are great. I love being around him, i really do" i said and he looked down. "You love him until you could leave your family and money ?" he asked and i hummed.

"You know that since i was a little girl, i was taught on how to be a proper lady. How should i be dressed for certain events and how should i greet people, somehow it felt like i was born and raise in a royal family, but i like this life better than the royal one" i said and he smiled. "Well you are a princess in your parents eyes anyway" he said and i patted his back. "So whats going on with you right now ? did you find the right girl for you ?" i asked and he chuckled. "Nah, i am too busy with work" he said and looked at me.

"You know ever since you drop the bomb by telling me that you like someone else, it is ...very shocking and well i messed up alot of things back then. I was still young so the things i did to you, i felt that i should be apologizing to you. After you leave and got marry, i didn't see you anymore so thats why i didn't get to chance to say i'm sorry. I really want to change and forget about you, so to make that happen, i started to do some charity work and get myself involve with childrens. Somehow, every effort i did, you still can't get out of my head. It was frustrating" he said and drink his glass of wine in one shot. "Taeyong...i'm sorry that it had to be like that and i..i think i had to go inside now" i said and he held my wrist. "Wait wait, i know that you think i am still like the old taeyong. But i really did change, listen i might have lose you but i really want to be friends with you. You were my bestfriend, right ?" he said and i sighed. "Taeyong, i don't know what you expect me to do and of course we are friends but you really need to move on" i said and he nodded. "I will, i really will.  it could be hard to do that but i promise you, i will move on and find another" He said and his voice were shaking.

I felt guilty because i leave him and i wanted to kissed his cheeks, maybe that could help him to move on and it is a friendly kiss but then, when i was about the kiss his cheeks, he suddenly turn his face facing me and my lips laid on his. Then taeil and i started to fight.

When taeil drove off, i was devastated. I was crying and begging him to not go, but he just went off. "Y/N, i'm sorry" taeyong came and hugged me. "Lets go inside" my father said and taeyong helped me to walked inside. My father already walked inside but my mother just sat there and looked at taeil's car fading away. "Aunty, lets go" taeyong said and helped to push her wheelchair. My mom turnt really quiet and she was lost in her thoughts

During the whole party, i was trying to call taeil and i sent him alot of messages but he didn't answer me. I didn't interact with other people but taeyong did came to me to gave me some food but i refuse to eat. "Y/N, stop looking at your phone and eat a little bit" taeyong said and i shook. "I lost my appetite" i said and looked down. "You'll get a stomach ache if you don't eat. By the way, i know that taeil will definately come back to you . He loves you so he will take his wife back" taeyong said and i sighed. "Maybe he won't because he told me that he was ready to sign the papers when i am" i said and taeyong spit back the water his drinking into his glass.

"WHAT ?" he said and facepalm. "Lets just think positive, he was angry at that moment so he isn't serious anyway" he said and patted my back. I put my head against the table and cry quietly, "What if he is serious" i said and taeyong comfort me.