Hayes Grier (2)

I'm back and writing again! Expect more frequent updates (especially with Pretend Love, my Matt fanfic)

This is a Hayes Grier imagine for Ana (@ANA_LUVS_CANDY) sorry if it's short...

If anyone wants an imagine, drop me a comment. I read all of them.

Thanks for all your votes and comments, keep them coming :)

-------------------------------------

PLEASE READ:

So I've been selected to be featured in a literary magazine that's starting in August (It's coming up!). The theme of the first month is One Shots and they're looking to feature this book (YAY!). The magazine's main targeted audience is females (which is you guys, I think...) so I wanted to just tell you guys about it so you can look for it when it comes out.

The online magazine is called "Ultra Fanzine" (@Ultra_Fanzine on Wattpad if you wanna check that out) and I think it's gonna be really cool, and a great way of finding new authors and stories to read.

I'll let you guys know any other information if any comes up, but basically they just want to spread the word before it comes out so you guys will be waiting for it. 

So go follow @Ultra_Fanzine so you know when the magazing is coming out. And look for an interview with yours truly ;)

----------------------------------------------------

“Knock knock,” A voice calls while simultaneously knocking on your door. Your face breaks out in a smile, you recognize the voice immediately.

“Come in,” You call back and Hayes struts into the room. If it’s possible, you grin even more seeing the bouquet of flowers in his hand.

“Ana,” He says breathlessly and places the flowers on your desk as he approaches you. You get up from the spot on your bed and jump into the hug, wrapping your legs tight around his waist.

“I missed you so so much,” he breaths into your hair. You giggle at they sensation since it tickles your neck.

“I missed you too, Hayes. It’s so good to be home,” He lets you down from the hug and grabs the flowers, handing them to you. You smell them and giggle.

“They’re beautiful, you didn’t have to!”

“It’s not everyday my best friend in the entire world finally comes home from sleepaway camp. I haven’t seen you in 3 freaking weeks, Ana! That’s way too long. That’s, like, almost as long as when I left for magcon,”

“The longest we went while you were gone from magcon was 18 days before we saw each other face to face, so yeah it’s a bit longer. And thank you for these, I love them,” You say and place the flowers back down pulling Hayes into another hug.