~ Prologue ~

Peter Parker, AKA Spiderman, raced out of his high school, a smirk on his face.  As he passed the bus line and all of the cars, he threw down his skate board,getting started up in his skating. Peter flashed pass several people, calling back: "Sorry!", " Watch out!" and Excuse me!" as he passed. So, however, Peter reached an empty alleyway, throwing down his backpack as he leaped off his board. He took off his shirt, revealing the suit underneath it. Finishing up changing out of his school clothes, Peter unzipped his backpack digging around as he searched for his mask. A sudden- but quiet,- beep sounded, startling him. "Huh?" He said softly, picking up his phone, a small smile on his face as he read and answered the text from his best friend, Ned Leeds. 'Heard anything?''No. I've heard nothing from Mr. Stark and friends.'  A soft sigh escaped his lips as he wrote back.

 He had heard nothing from the other avengers, not even Mr. Stark, AKA Ironman. Peter closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and setting his phone down. Resuming his search for his mask, Peter heard nothing, not even with his enhanced senses, as a dark figure, dressed in black, watched him from a nearby fire escape. Brown eyes blinked as the figure moved to remove a small gun from his,- or her,- belt. The gun made no noise as it fired, but, Peters' spider senses warned him, causing him to spin around, the dart imbeding its' self, quivering, in the wall. "Whoah!" He gasped, dropping his mask, as he dodging quickly as a flurry of darts followed the first. But even Spiderman can not dodge everything.

 A dart buried itself into his arm, sedative itself immediately setting in, making his movements more sluggish and slower than normal. Other shape, dressed in black as well, moved in as more darts struck, a total of four now. "Wha-" Peter muttered, eyebrow furrowing as the sedative worked. "Normally-." His murmurings were cut off as the second shape hit him over the head, effectively knocking him out. "Come on." The second figure called, with a distinctly male voice. He was answered with a female calling back to him. "Alright. I'm coming down." She climbed down to the lowest level of the fire escape, gracefully leaping off, as the male picked up Peter's limp form. They disappeared around the blacked corner of the New York Street and disappeared, the squealing of rubber the only sound they made. A moment later, the only thing left was the mask, the backpack and a flurry of darts on the ground.