Dancing Samuri (Kuro)

Y/N

It's now 1:48am and your lying in bed, Jesus it's been a long day. Your on phone going though Reddit while listening to Markipliers dream daddy charity livestream, good combination if I do say so myself. You look at the clock and your eyes widen, or as much as they could, you were tired. Well I got a burger in me,"Well I got a burger in me." Perfect timing Mark.

You hear a knock on your door, who is up at this time? You walk up to the door and open it,"Oh... Hi..." It was Kuro," I don't see the meaning of kiku and you loving those mangas." You are way to tired to agrue with him, it's way to late and your weeb powers are very low. He walks past you to your bookshelf, he looks through the books and smiles, not a good smile but a,"Wow, how pathetic." Yup, that smile, that smile we all know and love.

He picks one book out, it was Black Butler. You don't know why he choose at of hundreds and thousands of mangas, he choose Black Butler. You snicker to yourself, he gives you a glare. He huffs and turns back around to looking at the shelf. You plop down on the bed and you feel at ease, you get back on your phone. A few moments pass after looking at r/aww and you feel someone staring at you, you look up from your phone and see Kuro staring at you, not just at you but past your PJ shorts and on to the (F/C) panties (God that was hard to write, kek)

You sit up with a quick move and give the best death glare you could muster. He gives you a even colder and better death glare, you try your best up you see his hand slowly go for his sword, you stand your ground. You need to shand your ground this is my house! My rules! My!

He grabs put his sword and points it to your face, you jump back onto your floor. You hit your head on the wall,"Ow, shi-" "Got ya, now get up wimp." He extents his hand at you with a wink, you take his hand but you have no idea what just happened. First he is looking through the books, then he looks at your panties, then he pulls out his sword on you, THEN HE GIVES HIS HAND AN-," You okay?"

You snap out of your daze,"Oh, um, ya... I'm good, besides me hitting my head and you scaring the living hell out of me with your sword but ya I'm good." He smiles, this time a actually smile. He pulls you up and you both look at the time, it's now 2:10am, mein gott it's late. You just want to get into bed and just sleep... Sleep... Ya that sounds good... You black out and before you sleep you hear," Well sleep tight, I guess..."

***

You wake up, god your head hurts but it was the best sleep you've had in a long time. You glace at the clock but in the process look at your beanbag which has a sleeping Kuro on it, you didn't even know Kuro sleeped. You look at your phone and the first thing on your YouTube recommendation is a golden. Kek, you look and see a song Dancing Samurai, you have an idea.

You walk up to Kuro, he is in deep sleep, perfect! You walk outside and see most of the countries sleeping, good. You wash your face in the bathroom, flip off Allen while he's sleeping, run your hands through Mathews hair.

You get some cereal and walk back upstairs, now that Allen's awake you can't flip him off, ugh. He has a few days left into the cage, sadly he is starting to think of it as a kink that I'm into. Gross... You walk to you room, kuro still sleeping on your beanbag. You see fun pouring into the room, you run to the window and close it.

You pick out your Bluetooth headphones and place them in Kuros ears, you run back to your bed and turn up the volume to 100%. You giggled as you get ready to press the play button on dancing Samurai. You build a pillow fort around yourself to prevent anything from happening.

You look up at the clock, 10:45. Maybe this was a bit mean, you really want to do it but he looks so peaceful. You sigh and walk to take off his headphones, you take them off and put them away. You turn down the volume just in case you want to listen to music on your phone.

You plop back down in your bed and face the opposite way from Kuro, this time making sure that your shorts are down and your (F/C) panties are not visible. You waste your life away by on Reddit and YouTube, nothing really going on with Kuro or the other guys. Wow I thought something fanfiction-ish was going to happen, but this is real life.

***

Lunch time comes and goes and Kuro is still in the beanbag, not even sleeping but half awake and half asleep. You walk back into the room, fully awake Kuro on the phone,"I never knew that people could like us that much." You lean on his shoulder and see the words lemons, thats all you needed to know.

You blush and get off him, he grabs your arm and without warning pulls you into a kiss. Oh God the lemon has empowered him, you need to pull away slowly. You try but his hands wrap around your waist, he had learned to much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kek~ I have so much planned for this, but I have to leave it here for this one.