𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲

ROSE landed in Atlanta last night and was excited to see everyone

ROSE landed in Atlanta last night and was excited to see everyone. She finally had a break from Pretty Little Liars and for some reason, spending that break with Sebastian was her first thought to pop in her head. She arrived on her father's set, while her brother was filming his movie, the Fifth Wave, just blocks away.

Rose made her way to the snack lounge and approached a dark-haired girl who was sitting down and having a bag of chips while checking her social media.

Rose came up from behind the girl and put her hands over her eyes. "Guess who?" Rose said giggling. Lizzie stood up and her mouth dropped open when she saw it was Rose, and instantly brought the tiny girl into a hug.

"Oh my god!" Lizzie exclaimed. "Hey Jey, Rosie's here!" She said calling Jeremy over from the other side of the room who was getting a drink. He made his way over and pulled Rose into a quick hug.

"Hey, kiddo." He greets, with his iconic, comforting smile.

"How is everyone? I feel like I'm missing stuff." Rose confessed.

"You might be right about that." Said Jeremy taking a sip of his water. Rose furrowed her eyebrows at his comment. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"Look, I have no idea what's going on but Chris and Seb are being so weird. Chris spends all his time in his trailer and neither of the two ever talk to each other unless they're filming." Lizzie explained.

"Maybe they're on their 'meriod'." Said Jeremy trying to lighten the mood but both girls looked confused. "You know, their man-period."

Rose bit her lip thinking to herself. She had to admit, Sebastian, nor Chris, have mentioned each other to her and she never saw photos of them together on social media, which she thought was weird considering they're very close.

Suddenly, she might know the reason why.

"I should go say hi to Chris. I'll see you guys later." She smiled and raced out of the room and through the back to find everyone's trailer.

She couldn't find Chris's trailer...Scarlett, Jeremy, Paul R, ......and so on. It took a few minutes until she found it in between Sebastian's and Elizabeth's. She knocked on the door and then heard faint footsteps and a dirty blonde answered the door. Both smiled at each other and Rose walked up the steps and inside to give him a hug.

"When did you get here?" He asked, smiling down at her.

There was no denying the fact the Chris has always been Rose's shoulder to cry on. They've been close ever since they met and every time she saw his jolly blue eyes, she always felt more relaxed.