#2

The class was quiet when Aizawa walked in, looking tired as fucking USUAL!

"OHHIYO AIZAWA-SENSEI!!" the whole class yelled smiling like the annoying extras they are.

"Yo...so as you all heard...we have a new student joining us today." He said with his hands in his pockets.

Finally! Let's see this new tough extra already!

The class turn and look at me.

I glare at them.

"What you lookin' at?" I growl loudly.

"Bakugou! You can't call people extras just cause you don't know them!" The Annoying Robot exclaimed waving his hand up and down.

"Hahh?! I didn't say anything you fucking robot!"

"Actually K-Kacchan...you j-j-just said,'Finally lets see this new tough extra'..."

Oh shit...I said crap out loud...

"Huruse Shitty Deku!!"

The door slides open and someone walks in.

The whole class looks at the person and I saw their eyes widen and so did their fucking smiles.

I turn around and saw a girl with short pearly white hair with long fluffy ears and ocean blue eyes and oh my god...she was covered in freckles and her tail was long and white just like her hair and fluffy with was seemed like a plush of fur at the tip.

She seemed so fucking small and frail! How did she make it through the entrance exam?!

"H-Hello...I'm Nako Yamasaki" her voice...it was so smooth and soft...almost like a fucking lot of angels singing...and those lips...

WAIT!! WHAT AM I FUCKING THINKING?! SHE'S AN EXTRA!!

"You can sit in front of Bakugou..."

She looks up at Aizawa-sensei and nods.

"Uhm...who is Bakugou?" She tilts her head looking at him.

I decide to stick my hand up and she instantly looks at me.

"I'm Bakugou."

"Oh..."

She walks to the desk in front of me and sits down.

The class stare at me like they were expecting something.

Nako's POV

I'm so excited to go to the same school Taro went to! I wanna become a hero just like her!

I wanted to help her out...

She took care of me when my mom was taken away and my dad was killed...this all happened when I was 1 years old and Taro was 12...
She had to work really hard to raise me and study to become a hero...people kept telling her that she couldn't be a hero with a baby on her hip...but she proved them all wrong! Now she's the greatest hero! Black Tarantula!! The most badass hero alive!!

I wanna be like her...