" Stay away from my sister"

Theo's POV

I'm walking down the hall to my next class, eyes down focusing on my phone. Luna posted a picture of her and her mom, Auntie Maia, on the flight back from the bahamas yesterday and all I can see is how gorgeous Luna looks in the picture.

With my complete attention on my phone, I accidentally run into someone. I look up, well technically down since he's about 3 inches shorter than me, to find a kid I've never seen before.

" oh, I'm sorry man, should probably focus on where I'm going." I hold out my hand, " I'm Theo Gilinsky"

He takes my hand and gives it a quick shake, " Julian Parker." His British accent radiates through my ear drums.

" Are you new or?..." I look at him, head tilted in confusion.

" Yeah, I'm an exchange student from London, senior year so I thought why not?!? America sounds interesting enough." We both chuckle before I realise I have to get to class.

" Well, welcome and good luck." I pay him on the shoulder and begin to walk away. I then quickly turn around rembering that I forgot to say something, "oh and Julian?"

" Yeah"

" Stay away from my sister." I give him a quick smile and them rush to class.

The second the door closes behind me, the late bell rings. I let out a breathe of relief and quickly take my seat. Since I mainly focus on football during the school year I'm not that advance in academics. So I'm taking honors math with the sophomores. Which isn't bad at all because I get to have a class with Luna and sit right next to her too.

As class drones on and on. Boring useless shit about fractions and decimals that I'm never going to use in life. I start to dose off, seconds before I fall asleep, I feel a hard slap on the back of my head.

" Shit!" I rub the sore spot on my head with my hand and turn to see Luna with a smug smile on her face.

" No falling asleep during class, Theodore." She gives me her signature smirk. She knows how much I hate it when people call me by my full name.

" That really hurt. And I wasn't falling asleep," I say comedically, " I was letting me eyes rest after being open for so long."

She rolls her eyes and I take this as a sign to keep teasing. I reach over my desk and start to tickle her. She jerks around, trying to contain her laughter.

"Mr. Gilinsky and Ms. Johnson. Is there something important you have to share with the class or can the flirting please stop." The teacher, an old, white haired woman named Mrs. Hudson, glares at us. The rest of the class laughs at her comment.

I let go of Luna and slide deep into my chair, embarrassment across my face.

" we weren't flirting, ma'am, Theo and I are like siblings." I feel a pang in my chest at her words, is that really all that she sees me as?

" Well, I do not tolerate talking during my class, so if you two could please listen or the office." With one last stern look, Mrs. Hudson turns back around and works on the formula on the board.

I turn to look at Luna and she gives me a sweet small smile, clearly seeing my embarrassment. If only she knew what I felt for her.

Another hour goes by before the bell finally rings, signaling lunch. I jump out of my seat and quickly bolt out of the door. I make it to the lunch room and meet Finn right under the clock like we always have since Freshman year.

" Hey, bro." He claps a hand on my shoulder, " how was Math?" Finn knows how much I despise math and now Mrs. Hudson.

" Terrible, Luna and I were just messing around and she called us out in front of the whole class saying that we were flirting." I grab an apple and put it on my tray, along with a sandwich and a bottle of orange juice.

" No one really likes Mrs. Hudson anyway." Finn shakes the whole thing off. He's the smarter one of the two and took Mrs. Hudson's class back in Sophomore year and like every other teacher, she absolutely fell in love with him.

We gives the lunch ladies our cards and with a quick thank you we go to find our table. I glance around the lunch room and the familiarity clears my stressed mind. I always thought that our school lunchroom look those old High school Musical movies Charlotte made us watch when we were little.

We find out table and to our suprise, Ethan is already there. Along with my new British friend Julian. Finn gives me a look and I just nod my head and sit down.

" Guys this is Julian. He's an exchange student from London. Julian this is Finn and Th-"

" Theo" Julian finishes for him, " we meet earlier. You didn't tell me you were a twin." Julian looks at us in shock as if he's never seen twins before.

" yeah its not something we exactly parade around with." Finn takes a bit out of his apple.

" oh trust me I know. I have twin brothers and they hate it when ever someone asks why they never introduce themselves as the parker twins."

" Yeah it gets annoying sometimes. The only person that calls us the Gilinsky Twins is our coach." I laugh and shake my head.

" Who also happens to be our uncle sam, he's been calling us that since birth." Finn laughs, clearly having flashbacks of uncle Sam's craziness.

" Okay my dads not that weird. He's just a free soul." Ethan has never met is mother but uncle sam raised him perfectly on his own, with help from mom of course.

Finn and I look at each other and burst out laughing. Ethan just rolls his eyes at us but Julian looks utterly confused. Ethan whispers the inside joke about how Uncle Sam technically being a crackhead as Finn and I continue to laugh our asses off.

" Hey, what's so funny?" Charlie sets her tray down next to me and Luna sits across from her next to Julian.

" Uncle Sam." Finn manages to breathe out, soon Luna and Charlie also are laughing. Solis decides to join the party.

" Hey, who's the new guy?" Solis usually talks about people as if they arent right in front of him.

" My names Julian. Julian Parker." Julian holds his hand out for Solis to shake. Solis takes it and gives Julian a hard shake.

" Solis Johnson."

" That's such a cool name! What does it mean?" Solis rolls his eyes. Its not that Julian did anything wrong it's just Solis get a that question so often it must get really annoying.

" Its sun in Latin. And my sister Luna over there, hers is moon in Latin. Yeah my mom got really into astronomy a year before I was born and so she named us after the brightest things in our solar system."

You Luna laughs and just shakes her head. She always says that she's the moon because the sun gives the moon its light and Solis is always one upping her so she can't make her own light. But to me, Luna is the brightest thing in any solar system.

I soon realise that I'm staring at Luna and quickly stop not wanting to be caught. I turn my head at Finn and I'm about to make a witty joke when I see that he is looking at Luna too, with loving eyes, just like I do.