PART 11

Part 11-

Rajgadh Palace

Hall

All are shown standing...King Baldev and Queen Satrupa looks angrily at Princess Diya and King Ratan...

Baldev: I want to hear from you Princess...What Swati told is right or not?...Tell me...

Princess Diya stays silent...

Baldev: Say something Princess...Diya: Yes Papa, what Swati told is true...Baldev: Did you realize Princess it's all a conspiracy of the enemy...And in it's plan is USING you...Diya: No Papa, it's not a conspiracy...I know it...And if it had to a conspiracy, then King wouldn't have married me and directly would have SAVED me...But King didn't and gave importance to my dignity and self respect...I don't how and when I fell for King, but I did...Baldev: As you are very innocent Princess...You don't know all this...Ratan: No Maharaj, it's...Baldev: Hum apse baat nahi kar rahe hai...Diya: Papa...Baldev: Do you even know Princess what did Queen Anusuya and Prince Abhishek told our minister, when we send him to find yours and King Ratan's whereabouts?...Ratan: It's because...

King Baldev angrily looks at King Ratan and he stops...King Baldev tells EVERYTHING to Princess Diya...

Ratan: As it's quite natural for them to say this...Baldev: Humne kaha na hum apse baat nahi kar rahe hai...Ratan: Par hame apse baat karni hai, aur hum karenge...Maharaj, if it was a conspiracy from us then I wouldn't have spared your people or the King's who tried to stop me in the Swayamvar ground...Infact when a King raised his sword to kill me, that time too I didn't raised my sword in front of him...If I wanted then I would have...But I didn't as I don't want to...I know coming here in enemy's Kingdom is risky for my life, but I just want to end this enmity...Want to end all this...I want only PEACE...Regarding my marriage, I had to marry Maharani Anusuya for the Kingdom...There is nothing else to it...I don't love her nor does she loves me...Maharani Anusuya loves my brother Prince Abhishek...I love only one person in my life and that's MY Princess and no one else...I can even DIE for MY Princess...

Princess Diya feels touched...

******

Queen Anusuya and Prince Abhishek are shown hiding behind a wall and silently listening to their talks...

******

King Baldev and Queen Satrupa looks at each other...King Baldev makes Princess Diya stand besides King Ratan and says: "Perfect, made for each other"...

Princess Diya and King Ratan couldn't believe their eyes...

Satrupa: We can see love for our Princess in your eyes King Ratan...But as parents we wanted to be sure...And now we are sure that no one can love our Princess like you King Ratan...Diya: Maa...Papa...Baldev: Yes Princess!...And as you want PEACE, so do I King Ratan...Let's end this enmity and extend the hand of "friendship"...Ratan: Yes Maharaj!...King Baldev and King Ratan hugs each other...Baldev: Come sit with us King Siddhant...Ratan: Maharaj, don't say me King...I am like like your son!...Baldev: Yeah of course you are!...