Part 4

I waited and waited for Austin, but remembering he has thousands of girls falling for him it would take forever but it actually didn't. Anyways an hour passed and he tapped on my shoulder. "Ready to go?" "To go where" apparently he whispered and said I'm taking you somewhere and had a little grin on his face

Which was actually creeping me out because it reminded of a scary movie, man I watch way to many of those...

"Wait now?!?!" "Well not now, like after my my show, I can't leave my fans hanging I love them." "Well that means you love me too." I giggled. "Why wouldn't i? Your gorgeous." I was shocked after that I mean I wish we were a thing but it will never happen. He's always been a flirt, nothing changed.

Austin's pov -

Finally met the last girl and snapped a pic. I tapped on skyler's shoulder saying if she was ready to go she was acting all surprised but she should know where we're going and it's funny because she thought right at this moment. I can't do that I love my fans, and i don't know but it was something about skyler she looked more gorgeous than I have ever remembered, and I opened my big mouth and technically told her she was gorgeous. I have this one regret on my shoulder since I first saw her...

Why didn't I ask her out before? I should have and I'm so dumb for not asking her out ugh. I had so many chances in school and after school and now that I'm "famous" I guess you should say. If I date her now there will so much drama and I don't want her to get involved. No matter how much I really do love her to death, I don't want her ending up hurt.