Chapter 2: Landon

* All in Landon's pov*
I can't believe that my brother is gone. Why now? I still need him plus Elle needs both Austin and Catherine. I don't know what to do maybe if I had a drink maybe I could drown my sorrows in alcohol.
Cashier: What can I get you??
Landon: Let me get two bottles of tequila and one bottle of patron.
Cashier: ID and that will be 107.34.
I gave her the money and my ID and then she gave me the bottles and I took my ID and I left.
*10 minutes later*
I got to the drive way but I was hoping that Shyla wasn't going to notice the car. I opened up the first bottle of tequila and started to drink as I drank I went through all of my memories with Austin, until I realized I had downed the two bottles of tequila. I then I opened the patron and started drinking, then I began to cry as I realized that I was lying to myself the whole time. I believed that Austin and Catherine wasn't dead and it was just a dream until I saw the half empty bottle of patron that they were real live dead. I decided to get out of the car even though I was full on drunk. I walked unsteadily to the kitchen and got some water and some aspiren.
Shyla: Are you okay??
Landon: I'm fine sexy what about you?? ( in a drunk voice)
Shyla: Landon you rink of alcohol. Are you drunk?!?!
Landon: No, you probably drunk because you must be smelling your own breath.
Shyla: Okay I am going to take you to the guest room because I can't let Elle sew like this.
Landon: Wait Elle is here yay!!!
Shyla: shhh!!!
Landon: shhh okay ( whispering still drunk and laughing)
Shyla put my arm around her neck and she her arm around my waist so she can direct me to a bed. She then plopped me on the and put a blanket on me because I was already out. I don't know what is wrong with me. 1. I know my brother, parents, girlfriend, and niece doesn't want to see me like this. I seriously need to get my crap together.