Chapter 6:Stranger things *Edited*

Two weeks....It has been two long weeks that I haven't seen Liam after our kiss in front of my swimming pool..Okay maybe I have been hiding from him for most of the time and I'd simply just ignore him in class..I would eat my lunch outside instead of the cafeteria and I'd stay in my room when he'd come over..And I have no idea why I was even hiding from him, maybe I was scared of what he might say about the kiss..Or maybe I was just scared of admitting my feelings for him..No actually that wasn't it, I was scared of admitting to myself that I might just have fallen for someone and that scared the hell out of me.
Currently I'm at home all alone..So I decided to watch a movie..I was lost in thought until I heard something..

"Edward??" No reply

"Edward I swear to God if you are trying to scare me I will cut you in half" I try again but nothing..

' Maybe I'm just imagining things'

After a while I got bored and as I'm wondering around the house for something useful I could do I hear a loud bang followed by darkness..

' What the hell happened to me..And why do I have this terrible headache??'

As I struggle to open my eyes the intensity of the headache hits hard..I try to get my eyes to adjust to the light..After I gather my thoughts I realise that I have no freaking clue where I am at this point..And before I start freaking out I try and calm myself down.But I realise that I'm tied to a chair and my mouth is covered with duck tape...It seems like I'm in some kind of basement or something and I start to panick..

' What if this isn't a joke from Ed and the guys and I'm seriously in deep trouble..maybe I got kidnapped by alliens that are trying to take over the world..Or worse what if it's vampires? '

Hey?? I'm talking to you..Can't you hear me?" And that gets me to snap out of my daze..

"Dude she looks like she is going to pee herself any minute now" The second voice says..I look around and notice that there are two guys in the basement with me..And one of them is staring at me with an amused look on his face..They seem to be around my age, maybe two or three years older..And I can't help but notice how attractive both of them are..

"If you want money I will give you all the money I have...I have yes I have 2 dollars on me you can have that..And I'll give you all my candy..okay maybe not all of it but we'll share..Plus I have these earings but they are priceless"

"We don't want your money" Number one says while weird guy number two asks exactly at the same time "How much are they worth?"

"Well I only have that so yeah..And the earings are probably around 2 dollars.."

"But u said they are priceless? " Guy number asks with a raised eyebrow...

"Yeah I know...that's what I said..priceless..like they are not worth much" I say in a duh tone

"But you can't..." Number two tries to speak but gets cut off by guy number one

"Okay just shut up and go get her some water to drink..She will be here with us until our boss tells us what to do with her" Number one says

' Well this is annoying...I should probably just ask their names to make this more easier..Wait whaaatt?"

" Hey guy number one what boss are you talking about? Is this a kidnapping? "

"Guy number one really?? Nooooo pppffftt what.. kidnapping?? We just felt like following you for weeks..then going into your house and bringing you to this beautiful place..oh and yeah to tie you to a chair"

"Are u being sarcastic with me? " I ask him..I can't believe he's being sarcastic with me the idiot...But he just bluntly stares at me and says

"Yes..yes I am" After a while guy number two comes in..After putting the water on the chair next to the one I'm tied to he goes and stands in the corner..I am thirsty but obviously can't drink cause I'm tied up..

"I'm thirsty" I say and they both stare at me like I got an extra head..

"What??Did I say something wrong??Is there a spider on my head??" I start to panick..

"No...no..no spider..but we just gave you water and you say you are thirsty..What do you expect us to do, put it to your lips and make you drink it??" Guy number two tries to be sarcastic but I just roll my eyes at his stupidity.

"Well no shit Sherlock" I shoot back..

"Hey, the name is Dave not Sherborne or whatever" he says..
' wow this guy really is stupid'

" Well since you haven't noticed mister smart pants I'm tied up so I won't be able to drink the water unless I use my superpowers"

"Wait..you have superpowers??" He asks all excited..

"Wow really...uhm no I don't but if I did I wish it could have been one I could use to get out of this stupid conversation" I say but before Dave can answer the other guy interrupts.

"Dave please just go give her water for goodness sake" Well he sounds a little ticked off..Which is weird because I'm the one that has apparently been kidnapped..Dave helps me out and I hear him whisper something in the lines of "Geez who left him in charge"

"So let's play a game" I say and Dave immediately nods his head.

"Let's play 21 questions..I'll start..So guy number one what's your name?" I ask him and he just shrugs...

"Kevin..His name is Kevin" Dave answers for him..

"Dave can you tell me why you kidnapped me?"

"Whatttttt??? Did Kevin tell you that..I did not kidnapped you..In fact he was the one that forced me to help him..But I don't know why"

"Listen we're not gonna hurt you or anything okay..My boss just wants the memory card that your parents have...It contains important information about him that could destroy him..So as soon as your parents hand it over you are free to go until then just be a good girl and stop talking because to be honest you have a really annoying voice" Kevin says and to say I'm shocked would be an understatement..

"My parents?Omg can I quickly use your phone" I say to him

"Why?"

"To call my mum and tell her that I have been kidnapped but that I'm okay and she doesn't have to worry"

"What..Why??"

"What do you mean why?? So that they know where I am..oh and where are we btw?"

"Have you ever been kidnapped before? "Kevin asks me

"Nope..Why do you ask?"

"Because the whole idea of a kidnapping you know is for the family members to get worried and NOT to know the location.."

"Ohhhhhh....yeah..righhhttt pfffttt of course I knew that..Obviously I have been kidnapped many times so I know how it works..it's like my thing"

"Sureeee" Kevin says..

A few hours passed and I actually fell asleep...It went on like this for two days..Kevin and Dave taking turns on feeding me..Me pissing Kevin off with my annoying questions..It went on like this for two more days..Dave was kind enough to actually sneak into our house and get me clothes and toiletries..After a while they untied me and I could walk around freely and by freely I mean being followed by the guys..I still don't have a clue on why my parents have important info on a guy named Bobby..Yes Dave told me the bosses name for which Kevin almost killed him..I also found out that apparently Kevin owed Bobby a favour for which he couldn't repay him so he had to do his dirty job for him..And since Dave and Kevin were friends he was forced to help..They are actually really nice once you get past Kevins' uprightness and Daves' stupidity...So here I am with two handsome boys in an unknown place waiting for my parents and a fat guy named Bobby..And all I can think about now is why my parents are involved in shady dealings and my handsomely annoying neighbour and our kiss..