AfterDeath (🍋Lemon🍋)

So I'm just kinda nervous about my errink book, but I will resurect it from the dead. Do you guys think I should redo it? If yes then comment a blue heart if I shouldn't comment a red heart. This was requested by fellsansandblueberry
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Geno's P.o.v-
×××××××××××
-------------------------

  I fucking hate this!! I was sitting at my save screen as normal, mourning my very existence.

I was in heat! The burning sensation coursed through my body. It was a mix between itchy and painful, horrible! I started to think of all options to rid of this heat. Then finally, the best one popped into my head.......

Reaper...

Reaper's P.o.v
••••••••••••••••••
-------------------

   My brain is numb from  being asleep, I felt a dark presence enter my bedroom....weird no one ever- "OUGH" I said feeling someone tackle me slamming themselves on my pelvis. I opened my eyes and noticed it's a flustered Geno, their eye a heart shape and they were panting them having a glow "Fuck me" he demanded,  I shivered.

   "Only if you blow me first~" I cooed and he...obeyed??? he started moved down to my pelvis, this obedience is...sexy as HELL. I chuckled drooling at him, he's in a heat for sure, but he's never been this, SUBMISSIVE~ this is going to be great~

No one's P.o.v
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
------------------------

      Geno started lapping against his
pelvis as Reaper formed his member,  "Make a cunt and breasts my cute little Geno~" he cooed and Geno whimpered growling. "Do it or I will not fuck you," he threatened.  Geno started forming his female ecto body.

    Once his body was fully formed he started licking reapers member, bobbing his head deep throating him. Reaper groaned and moaned not taking far longer for Reaper to cum.

  Geno lapped up reapers semen. "Get up~" he cooed and Geno nodded and got up "Strip~. " ordered reaper

Geno's P.o.v
××××××××××
-------------------

   This isn't me , I felt my arms  taking off my clothes, this is the lust, not me.I saw him drool as I slowly strip for him. I could feel my hips buck,  having a feminine body. He pulled me on his lap and kissed me, I felt myself gain a little bit of control and slowly pushed away.

    "B-Be gentle" is all I could say. He nodded "Of course darling~" he purred and gently laid me down , pushing his full length into me.

No one's P.o.v
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
--------------

   Reaper grunted as he waited for the teary-eyed Geno to Adjust. It took awhile but once Geno adjusted to reapers length he bucked his hips.  Reaper took this as a sign to move and  started thrusting gently into him.

   Geno moaned "H-Harder...~" Reaper nodded panting and started thrusting with all his force.  feeling his lust  consume him going way to hard and rough, Geno loved it.

-time skip-

    After 2 rounds of hard sex, both Geno and reaper were FINALLY tired. As they both dosed off in unison they said a single phrase,  ~I love you~.   After that final sentence they both conked out on the soft covers of the bed.

Oooof my hand hurts! Well that took WAY to long. Sorry if its a bit short and not very good, I took a short hiatus. Hope you enjoyed!

~ sincerley Author Chan

This lemon was written with the help of Honeysucklegames

Edit: sorry for the typos, I fixed them.