Chapter 11-The confessiom

-Few months later-
(Y/n)'s POV:(Saturday)
Its Saturday today and i've been friends with Rei, Haru, Nagisa, Makoto, Kou, and Rin for 1 year now. Crazy right!? man. I wish i had the guts to confess to Haru. "hmmm" i say as go on my laptop, search up (9anime, GoGoAnime, Crunchyroll, Funimation? u decide), then searched up an anime in the website. I decided to watch (Insert Anime).

-After an hour-
Im now watching a diffrent anime called (Insert another Anime). I loved anime! I was even wearing the cape Haru gave me when we were stuck in the library! I love Haru like how i love anime. "I know!" i say. "i should make a poem or something to Haru about how i feel!" i say. I pause the anime, get up, get paper, pencil, and eraser.

Here's da Poem:
To:Haru
Roses Are Red
Violets a Blue
I love anime
and i love you.

I always tried
to confess to you.
But i'm kinda shy
to tell you why
.....i love you.
-(Y/n)
[A/N:Ik im TERRIBLE at poems. I'm sorry if u think its terrible]

(Monday)
I grabbed my put on my uniform and grab my bag. I stuffed my poem in my bag and ran to school.

-time skip to lunch-
Haru's POV:
"We're going to see Rin for a few minutes" Nagisa says "You coming?" He asked. "I'll stay" i said. "ok bye Haru-chan!" Nagisa waves. I nod. I turn around and go for a walk.

-few minutes later-
"Haru-kun" a girl says. "huh?" i say. I felt arms around me and hold on tight. The girl hugged me and i don't even know her. "i always wanted to say this..I like u~" she confesses. "but-" i get interruped when she kissed me all of a sudden. She ended the kiss and let go of me. I saw (Y/n) watching the scene. She looked heart broken and sad. Her eyes widdened and tear rolled down her face. (Y/n) ran away. I pushed the girl away and ran after (Y/n). "(Y/n)!" i say.

(Y/n)'s POV:
I watched as a girl kiss Haru. I don't know what to do or say except to just run. I ran and ran not knowing where i'm going. Haru ran after me. I poem fell out of my bag but i didn't even bother to turn around to grab it back. I kept running no matter what.

Haru's POV:
A paper dropped from (Y/n)'s bag. I decided to read it and my eyes widdened from the poem.
It read:
Roses Are Red
Violets a Blue
I love anime
and i love you.

I always tried
to confess to you.
But i'm kinda shy
to tell you why
.....i love you.
-
"I'm sorry (Y/n). i never realized." i said. I ran after her again. I finally saw her on the ground next to a tree. "(Y/n)!" I say. "please don't touch me-" She says but then i kiss her. "I'm sorry. I didn't want her to but she just suddenly kiss me. Please forgive me. I love you" i say. Tears roll down her face but it was happy tears.

(Y/n)'s POV:
"I love you too, Haru" i say. Haru smiled and it surprised me. I've never seen Haru smile. "hah u look cute when u smile" i said. "Am i ruining a moment if i speak?" Nagisa says. "Ah! u scared me to death!" I say. "So ure togeher?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Rei asks. "yes" Haru says. "We're gonna leave u guys some time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Makoto says and they leave.

_________________________________________
imma end the book here. Please tell me if u want a part 2 book cuz i could try to make one if love this book! ty for all the reads and votes! Thank you!
-Me(Author)