004

Monday's are never my best. But today I woke up in a good mood, had extra confidence, and had a determined mind. I know that Mariah is thinking of confronting me. But no. This time I was gonna do the confronting. And usually I try to avoid confrontation but Lucas was right. I had to let her know what I was thinking and what I was feeling.

You're probably wondering. What? What did Lucas say to her. Well. After the party Friday night I stayed up till 5:00am talking to him. The first twenty minutes was him flirting with me and me telling him to shut up but he suddenly asked me why I was in such a rush to leave.

And well since I knew he wouldn't remember crap although he was "100% sure I wouldn't forget such a wonderful night" what a kiss ass. I told him the situation between Mariah and I. And he told me to not ever let someone disrespect me. He told me to stand up for myself. And I of course told him "ARE YOU CRAZY I HATE CONFRONTATION DON'T YOU REMEMBER." He was all like "but you are much more stronger than you think. You have to stick up for yourself and if you don't so help I will- well I don't know what I'll do but I'll figure it out."

Lucas helping me out and supporting me. Is bring back the good old memories of us. Last night reminded me of what we once had. But as I predicted, he wouldn't talk to me the rest of the weekend, and I'm sure he won't today, tomorrow. For the rest of our days.

It didn't matter if he ignores me or not. Lucas was right about me sticking up for myself.

So today. I wore something other than my hoodie and jeans. I mean I still wore jeans but I wore a nice black, long sleeve, off the the shoulder shirt. I let my hair down straightened the parts that were wavy, threw on some black converse and ran out the door.

I usually carpooled Mariah on Monday's. But she can walk to school for now on.

As I entered school I got some looks. Maybe it's because of the fact that I'm wearing something other than a hoodie.

At one point I saw Lucas. But he only glanced at me. Again I predicted that would happen.

I simply marched to where Mariah's locker was and it wasn't to my surprise that she was there.

"Mariah. We need to talk." I said sternly. With my chin up and everything.

"Yeah we do." She said in an annoyed tone.

"Friday night was-"

"Yes. Exactly. How can you just ditch me? And then not pick me up this morning? What the hell is going on with you. You're even dressed differently." She interrupted.

I was about to go off but then I remembered that she probably doesn't remember.

"Do you not remember Friday night?"  I asked.

"Well. Everything is basically all a blur. I'm not sure what was in the punch but I'm sure it was illegal." She answered. "But still you ditched me and I'm mad." She continued.

I scoffed. "How about you remember this." I paused and said the rest of my sentence in an obnoxious high pitches voice. "Oh my god. I'm Mariah." This made Mariah furrow her eyebrows. "Ooh I never really liked my friend Olivia." This made her eyes open wide and reminded her of what she did. "Ooh I was only friends with her because my friend Anna wanted to ooh." I finished off with an eye roll and started walking away.

"No. Wait Olivia. Stop." She called out. This made the people in the hallway turn and look at us. Including Lucas. but I only kept walking. She then ran towards me and stood in front of me.

"Olivia stop please. Listen." She pleaded.

"I have nothing to hear I've heard enough." I said starting to walk. But she stoped me.

"I'm sorry okay I didn't mean anything I said okay." She said looking down at the floor.

I sighed. "Look me in the eyes and tell me that you didn't mean it."

She stayed silent and continued looking at the floor.

"Exactly." I said before walking away.

"Olivia no wait."

And I don't know if it was my confidence. Or if it was the fact that everyone was looking at me. But I did something I never would have done. I showed her my very special finger as I walked away. And I'm sure that Friday night Lucas would be proud.

-

oooooh Mariah's busted.

Let me know what you think I love hearing from you :)