chapter 26

Hadrian's POV

I lay cuddling up to Tom in his old room in the Slytherin dorms. I was wearing nothing but underwear and one of his old shirts. Right as I feel sleep start to overtake me, there was a loud banging on our door. Tom carefully removes himself out from underneath me  and goes to the door, opening it with a glare. 

"What do you want Severus?" He asks. I look up and see that Sev is freaking out and having a total meltdown.

"I found him." He says and Tom's eyes widen and he throws me  a robe and we run to Sev's room. I walk in and see Bella, i whimper and Tom points his wand towards her. 

"What the hell are you doing here!" He yells. m

"Tom, that wasn't Bella, that was Lily. The real Bella has been with him the entire time." Sev says. Tom nods and we go to his room and i gasp as i see James Potter laying there. He looked like me when I was at the Dursleys. I slowly walk over to him and place my and on his forhead and gasp when I get a tingly feeling. I remove my hand an James gasp and coughs. Sev imediatly runs to his side and starts to kiss his head and face. 

"S-sevy?" He croaks. They both have tears running down their faces and we decide to give them some alone time. We walk into the living room Bella looks at me with tears in her eyes. 

"Hadrian, baby is that you?" She asks. I nod and she comes running into me, holding me tight to her chest. "Oh, my dear nephew, now I just need my sweet little baby and my family will be complete. " She starts to sob uncontrollably. Suddenly mom floos in with her healing kit and look at Aunt Bella like she does Dumbledore. 

"HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE AROUND HERE. YOU SHOULD BE DEAD AND YOUR SHOULD NOT BE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO MY LITTLE BABY BOY. A-" her wand is suddenly in my hand and she looks at me in concern.

"Mamma, its the real Aunty Bella. The other was Lily Evens. Enough about this though, go save James."I order firmly. She huff and nods, grabbing her wand back as she passes by me.  

"So Aunt Bella, when did Dumblefuck take you?" i asked. 

"Right before summer started. I was out looking for my little baby and then everything went dark. I woke up to someone whispering my name and I looked over to find James next to me. He smiled a little and then HE came in. It was so terrible and awful. He tried to rape me but since im good at wandless magic, i blasted his god-for-saken balls off. He was limping for the ext month. I can say that he didn't touch James in that way because i asked and i got no indication of so. I just hope he is OK. He didn't even care if he got out, he only wanted to see his daughter." She says.

"I have a little girl?" we turn around to see Severus outside the door with happy tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, Sev, You do." James says.