Chapter 35

Ross' POV
I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday night, Christina and I kissed at the Eiffel Tower and I was her first, she told me on the way back.

"You ready Ross?" Rydel asked snapping me out from my thoughts.
"Uh, yeah" I replied.

We all went on to perform our last show before our break.
~
Rocky randomly ran off on stage and dragged Christina with her, I got really worried what Rocky was gonna do but we decided to start our Q&A session early.
When the show ended, I quickly ran off stage and pulled Christina away from the group.

"What did Rocky do?" I asked worriedly whole checking if she got hurt.
"Nothing, he just apologized! He just realized Abigail was a bad image/influence to him" Christina replied "you did great job rocking out that stage by the way"
"Abigail has changed a lot and thanks" I said and pecked her cheek.
"Ross and Christina, we are leaving!" Mom yelled.
"Okay!" I yelled back.

We headed towards the group and then onto the tour bus.
~
When we got home, it was pretty late and everyone was tired.
~
I woke up and it was noon, I decided to go down and eat lunch. After I eating I decided to go to Christina's house, I knocked but no one answered, I tried knocking again, but again, no answer.
Then I remember she kept a spare key somewhere outside, I looked into a box that she always kept outside and found the key, I unlocked the door and put the key back into the box and entered the house. It was very quiet, usually she will have music playing when she's down here. I check the kitchen and living room and she wasn't there, I went up into her room and saw her still sleeping, usually she would be up at this time. I went towards her and kissed her cheek.

"Chris, wake up" I said quietly.
"Nooo" Christina whined "I don't feel good"
"Is there anything I can do for you?"

Christina shook her head, "I just want to sleep"

Christina's POV
When I woke up, I felt too weak to do anything so I just laid in my bed and did nothing.
5 minutes later, Ross came in my room.

"Want to watch a movie?" Ross asked.
"Sure" I replied.
"Lets go down to watch it"

I slowly got off my bed and felt dizzy.

"Are you okay?" Ross asked.
"Just dizzy, that's all" I replied.

Ross helped me down and he popped in a random movie.
~
Halfway through the movie, someone knocked on the door. I got up but Ross pushed me down.

"I'll get it" Ross said.

He got up and opened the door.

"I need talk to you and Christina" I heard Rocky say.
"About?" Ross asked.
"About something"

They both came and sat down.

"Okay so, since Abigail came like the day before tour, she's technically been here for 3 months and she's been very clingy lately and I need yours guys' help" Rocky said.
"How? She's probably expecting to go back on tour with you so she's probably not planning to go back to Colorado until tours over" Ross replied.
"I don't think you can do anything since she's staying at your house and stuff" I said.
"Can you guys th-"

Rocky pulls out his phone and answers the call.

"Hello?" Rocky said.

His facial expression changed. Ross and I looked at him and he mouthed 'Abigail'. I laid my head on Ross' shoulder and he kissed my forehead and put his arm around me while we waited for Rocky to get off the phone.

"What did Abigail want" Ross asked after when Rocky got off the phone.
"She wanted me to go to the mall with her" Rocky replied "she has so many clothes and I swear she can't fit them all in her luggage!"

I went up to my bedroom to grab my phone and I slowly made my way back down, I turned on my phone and saw a text from Abigail, why is she texting me? Is she crawling back to me now?

From Abigail
Lets to to the mall, I'll meet you at your house

"Guys, Abigail texted me she wanted to go to the mall with me and she's meeting me here here" I said "Rocky has to go hide somewhere"
"You are not going to the mall! You need to stay home and rest" Ross replied.
"I promise, I'll only go out today! If I don't go she will bother me"

I told Rocky to hide somewhere and come out when i leave. I went up to change out of my pajamas then I went back down and Abigail was at the door.

"Come on let's go" Abigail said.
"Call me if anything happens or if you need anything" Ross whispered.

I nodded and headed to my car.
~
We spent an hour at the mall and Abigail still hasn't found anything. It's weird how she doesn't hate me all of a sudden, next thing you know she's gonna hate me and be mean to me..

"Are we done now?" I asked.
"Nope" Abigail replied.
"Oh come on! We've been here for an hour!"
"So? Why can't we just have girl time"
"No I'm going home now, if you want to stay just find your own way home"

I walked away but I felt light headed, I tried ignoring it and headed to my car.
~
I made my way into the house and surprisingly Rocky was still here.

"You're finally home!" Rocky said "Ross was worried!"
"Where is he?" I asked.
"In your room"

Headed up to my room and saw Ross laying in my bed but not facing me. I went to the bathroom to change into my pajamas and went back into my room. I closed the door which made Ross look up.

"Your finally home!" Ross yelled and ran towards me to engulf me in a hug.
"Yeah I am" I replied.
"How you feeling? You were gone for like an hour! Maybe more!"
"I'm fine, im just tired"

I walked to my bed and laid down and Ross follow my actions, Ross wanted to peck my lips but I quickly turned so he pecked my cheek. He pouted when I did that.

"I don't want to get you sick babe" I said.

Ross still pouted and I ruffled his hair.

"But I don't care if I get sick" Ross said.
"But I do!" I replied.
"Okay fine, Rocky and I are gonna go do stuff, I'll come back to check on you later"

I nodded, he left and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating yesterday but as some of you know, my birthday was yesterday.
I'm going back to update once a day, I'm struggling to find time to update twice a day but whenever I have time I will update twice a day sometimes!