INTRODUCTION

𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 

Hello there, and welcome to my graphic portfolio!

My name is Alli, and I have been designing since the summer of 2014 — only a few months after I joined Wattpad! From PicMonkey to Pixlr Editor to Photoshop CS6 to Photoshop CC, I've come a long way since then. Through experimentation, YouTube tutorials, livestreams, and tons of effort and dedication, I learned how to design more effectively, or in short, create "better" and more visually appealing graphics. (Yeah, you want your graphics to be visually appealing, past me. That's kind of the point.) Currently, I use Photoshop CC and an iPad Pro and Apple Pencil to do what I do!

♕ 𝖒𝖞 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖘 

Here are some examples of Wattpad covers that I've made over the past couple of years:

Along with Wattpad covers, I make commercial covers/book jackets and photomanipulations!

Specifically, I love making fantasy, sci-fi, or dark graphics. I tend to use pretty vibrant colors in most of my works and my favorite types of covers are usually typography-based. Most importantly, I genuinely love the challenge of making covers and photomanipulations and I hope to continue improving in the coming years!

♕ 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 

I no longer make Wattpad covers for free anymore. If you're interested in obtaining a graphic from me, please contact me through my website (which you can find in my bio) or email me at allimaygraphics@gmail.com, where we can work things out!

Thank you so much for checking out my work! Feel free to comment any questions you have about anything down below!