Just Hold me, I'm lonely

Brittany gets back close to the stage, where nobody is on until the signal that the break is over comes the her ears. Kendrick, Rebel and her gets on stage and back in position.

''Alright, with all what happened we lost time so we need to try to get faster but keep doing it perfectly girls!'' says Trish.''You all know where we are?''

The three womans shakes their heads to confirm.

''Okay, annnnd...Action!'' she shouts.

''Did you wear that to work?'' says Kendrick.

''Yeah, underneath my srubs!'' replies the redhead woman.

''Well, Sweetie, why?'' ask Kendrick, making Brittany think about Emily.

''Because it reminds me I was special once...But also because tonight is, you... you know...''

Rebel and Anna looks at each other, confused. Brittany was about to forget her text but then she looks at Kendrick and get it back.

''...the Bellas reunion at the Brooklyn Aquarium. Hello!''

''That's tonight? exclaims Kendrick.

''Yes!''

''Aw yeah!'' says Rebel.

''Y'know what? I will take it. I need a distraction anyway!'' responds Beca's actress, claping her fingers.

''Yeah. Yes you do! Whoo!'' shouts Wilson.

''I love it. Here we go!'' finishes Anna.

''What happened?'' whispers Brittany, sitting down on the chair.

''She got fired today.'' explains Fat Amy's actress.

''*gasp* no?!'' finishes Snow.

''Annnd cut! That was quick and perfect girls thank you! Kendrick I'll need you to restart the scene when you're outside, followed by Gail and John.'' shout Trish from above the stage. Anna puts a thumbs up and walk toward Snow who was getting down the stage. She takes her by the wrist and make the ginger woman face her.

''Oh, Anna! You scared me for a second...What's up?'' 

''Britt what did you do with the teen?'' ask Kendrick with a little panic face.

''Aw I see you've got attach already!''

''Well..um..I just wanted to know what did you do with her like anybody would like to know.''

''For sure..''she gives her a playfull smile.''Don't tell anyone but she is in the break room, taking a nap.''

Kendrick gives her a big dark blue eyes look. She take Snow by the arm and leads her away from others ears.

''You're insane?! We usually go there on our breaks!''

''Duh, I know Sherlock, I put a paper written: ''Renovations going on don't come in!'' and I've locked the door'' she replies, proud of herself.

''You really think people will believe in your renovations thing?''

''Yeah!'' she responds, confident.

''That's cute.'' she says, winking at Brittany.

''Thanks!''

Anna turns around and walk back on the stage, giving a look over her shoulder to Snow. The redhead woman smiles to her and goes towards Trish. She was talking with Elizabeth but when she sees Snow arrives, she stop talking and put all her attention on the ginger.

''What is it Snow?'' she says, kindly.

''Is the day over?'' 

The director looks at her watch.

''Absolutely, thanks for making me notice Brittany. ''Everyone the day is over!!'' she shouts. ''Kendrick could you stay for that scene, does it matters?''

''Nope, totally fine with this Trish!''

''Great! See you guys all tomorrow!''

''See ya Trish!'' says the redhead woman, taking her bag. Then, sure that nobody was following her or looking at her, Snow gets upstairs, take out the keys of the break room and opens the door to discover the teenager girl in a deep sleep on the couch. The ginger smiles to herself and walks slowly and quietly to her. Snow bends down to get to the couch level. She pass her hand trough the dark brown hair of the girl, making her shivers. 

''Emilyyy...'' she whispers to wake her up bu she just make her move a bit.''Emily, sweetie, it's time to wake up now.'' she continues. Then, slowly but surely, the girl wakes up. One green eye opens...Then the second one. She yawns and rubs her eyes. Then, she notice the redhead woman smiling and staring at her so she smiles too.

''Hi.'' says Chloe's actress soflty.

''Mmmph....Hiiii...Brittany...'' she answers still sleepy.

''Now you made my day sweetie.''

''...Why?''

''Cause you said my name for the first time.''

Suddenly, the teen sits on th bed, grimacing a bit caus eon the injurie, but looks at Snow with a surprised look.

''What?''

''The...day is over? So...What's happening to me? I mean..Before I go to sleep..Well you said...I know it maybe means nothing...But..You said...You would like to have a 14 years old...girl. Does that mean..I...Ugh why is this...so hard to say?!'' she exclaims, putting her face in her hands. Brittany takes her hands in hers and looks into her emeralds eyes.

''Yeah, you're coming with me, to my house.'' finishes the redhead woman, smiling fully.