chapter four.

7:29pm.

ISAIAH IZZY ROBINSON.

I WAS PRAYING nothing would go wrong tonight. Since I was bringing shorty around the way with me. Originally I hadn't had plans on doing anything, besides running the block. This wasn't about to be a date, more so just hanging out or some shit. We weren't even going to leave the car.

Looking at the time I seen there was enough time left for me to do whatever. I threw on a simple fit — something way different from the one I wore to school. Was it hot enough to be posted? Fuck yeah. I walked downstairs into the living room, where my sister was.

"Ari! Take this picture right here."

She looked up from her phone and chuckled. "Okay! Bro, with the fresh fit. You got a date tonight?"

"It ain't no date and I surely ain't get dressed like this for no female." I shrugged, walking towards the couch and taking a seat.

"Harsh much? All I know is bet not one female step foot in this house or mama gon' get yo' ass for real." She got into the perfect position to take the picture and snapped it, handing my phone back to me.

"Don't trip, ain't nobody coming here. See you later."

As I made my way out of the house, I grabbed my keys and walked out. Ariana wasn't my real sister but it felt like she was. My mother adopted her during my fourth grade year, she was in the same grade too. Ever since then I've been protecting her like she was my blood. Every bum that broke her heart either got hurt or a bullet in his body. I ain't play about her.

The streets was quiet tonight. I knew some blocks down it wasn't like that though. I just had to go quickly sell some things, then I'd be good for tonight. Hopping into the all black BMW I turned the car on and pulled out of the driveway. Pulling up to the spot, I parked and got out walking up to the door.

"Open the door, young! It's Izzy." I banged on the door loud as fuck.

Judah swung the door open. "Keep banging on the fuckin' door and you gone break the shit down, stupid." He stepped aside and let me in.

"The fuck y'all got going on in here? If it ain't no money being made then you doing something wrong."

"Ain't shit. We got some company." He walked towards the back and moved the curtain out of the way. "Alexis brought some of her friends by."

I placed my hand over my face and shook my head. "What you trying to do bro?"

"They wanna buy some shit and entertain us."

Now I have to go hang out with Domonique in a few minutes, LITERALLY. The world wasn't fucking with me anymore whatsoever. I sighed to myself and shook it off, I'ma make it work. Where there's a will there's always a way — or some shit like that. I walked further into the room and took a seat, pulling the small bags out of my pocket.

Alexis stretched her hand out onto the table to grab one, I quickly caught it and looked up at her. "Either you give me my money or keep your hands to yourself."