pictures of you

Gerard felt like he was going to crawl out of his skin. He felt an itch all over him, just underneath the surface of his skin, burning away and gnawing on his bones. His hands ached, fingers cramped from holding a paintbrush in hand for hours, mixing and stroking paint across his canvas since the early hours of the morning. He really wasn't sure what time it was, but he knew it was dark. The window behind his easel was his only indication of time in his art room. The canvas in front of him sat covered in paint with eyes too familiar staring back at him.

Frank had come in a few times through the day, nuzzling at his neck from behind or trying to convince him to watch a movie, hands searching over Gerard absentmindedly. He knew there was nothing he could do to get his boyfriend out of there once he submerged himself in a piece..but he always tried anyways. He wondered if he was still awake as he stood and wiped his hands on his jeans, sucking in air that felt too hot in his lungs, before he was turning the light off, mind so foggy with frank frank frank that he could hardly hold himself back from running up the stairs to their bedroom. He was pulling his clothes off down to his boxers while walking down the hall to his room, pushing their door open with some feeling that felt like relief but better, sight of their bed with his boy in it soothing the fire burning in him. "Frank. Frankie?" He was in the bed, sliding beneath the blankets so he could move in close.

His boyfriend hummed softly in response, lazy and tired hands coming up to grab at Gerard's intrusive hands. They were moving all over his body in desperate need to feel him underneath his fingertips. Gerard pushed his fingers into his supple skin, digging the nails in and suddenly he had his thigh in between the other boys legs, forcing them apart. Frank whined and bared his hips down, grinding against his bare thigh gratefully but messily. Gerard wouldn't stop touching him, hot hands roaming his cold body and sliding up his shirt. He twisted his nipples between his fingers, rubbing the small buds and savoring the soft cry Frank let out. It was desperate. It made him sound so eager for more, a drooling mess riding G's thigh, not having spoken a word. His cock rubbed against the damp fabric of his boxers, keeping him from going over the edge.

"That's it, sweetheart. Come on, such a good whore." He whispered to him, lips brushing his when he spoke, they were so close and wrapped up in each other. He was pushing fabric up and away and finally Frank's shirt was off, somewhere lost on the floor like his mouth was lost on his chest, tongue toying with his nipples playfully. He didn't spend long there. His mind was somewhere else. He didn't warn him when he took his thigh away, the result being a small hand grabbing at him with noises of protest. "Nn, please." He whispered, cock aching. Gerard's own member was painfully hard between his legs but he was far too concerned with his boy, pushing him back, away so he couldn't touch him. "Shhh." He cooed, hands moving down to push down Frank's boxers, moving down beneath the blankets once he was exposed. He couldn't see, but he could feel, and Frank was so alive beneath him, thrumming with life and blood and need, pressing kisses down his hard length, dragging his tongue over his balls.

Small hands found their way into his hair, legs spread open wide without hesitation. Frank couldn't even put up a fight if he wanted to, his usual bratty attitude withdrawn and replaced with a pleading mess. "I've been thinking about you all day," Gerard breathed, grabbing those milky white thighs, pushing them up harshly and hooking them around his shoulders. "Couldn't stop looking at pictures of you. It started out as me looking for a reference picture." He dipped his head down to teasingly trace his tongue around the right ring of muscle that was exposed to him, making the other so vulnerable beneath him. He was under his power. "Oh, but I found these..these pictures you took for me, when we first started dating. Couldn't get them out of my head. You're such a dirty little boy, taking pictures in your panties for a boy you hardly knew." He taunted him, Frank whimpering impatiently. His eyes screwed shut with desperate little ruts of his hips, and G spread his cheeks open wide with a grip so hard he was sure it hurt, licking over his hole over and over and over without so much as pressing the tip of his tongue in. He kept going, ignoring the broken sob Frank let out, exhausted and cock throbbing above, untouched. Gerard would never give him his tongue if he dared touch himself so he settled on releasing his hair before gripping the sheets with small fists. It was all too much.

He kissed back up and moved his mouth to his inner thighs, sucking harshly, teeth bruising the flesh as he dug them in.

"Please, Gerard." He managed to get out, sweating with his thighs shaking. He was so out of it with need, he couldn't handle it. For once, though, his boyfriend listened, his mouth suddenly at his entrance once again, buried in between his ass, tongue probing and pushing past the tight heat and Frank was mush underneath his mouth, his hands, that fucking tongue driving into him again again again, so wet and sloppy. Gerard got off on this for sure. He loved the feeling of Frank pushing down on his face and tongue. He loved how he begged so hard. He really loved how it felt, though, lapping at him and fucking him with his tongue while spit ran down his chin. The taste and god, the noises, the chokes and gasps..

Gerard pulled away panting, fingers immediately replacing his mouth and circling his hole. He knew Frank was too fucked out already to even suck his fingers, so he spit on them, sliding two inside his wet entrance. This was Frank's least favorite part, G knew that, he always wanted prep to be over with as soon as it started. Reality was he was just a cock slut.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard, Frankie. You're gonna cum for me, too, without being touched, come on, so fucking pretty." Gerard talked him through it with dirty promises, fingers fucking in and out of him hard and fast, scissoring him open for his cock. "Gonna use your pretty hole, gonna cum inside of you. You're all mine." He couldn't shut up, third finger pushing inside and working him and searching for that spot that would make him fall to pieces. He felt him clench around his digits, body spasming briefly. Gerard could tell he was crying by the sniffles and continuous twitch of his hips.

He pulled his fingers out and kissed his way back up, finally kicking off his own boxers. His swollen cock sprung free, pre cum covering the head and rock hard in his hand. He jerked himself slowly, his free hand holding him up above Frank, ignoring his desperate whines so he could continue his slow pumps, fist tight and oh so good. He pressed the head of his dick against his hole, pushing his hips forward just a little. "Look at me, Frankie." He kissed his face softly and the boy underneath him whined loudly, thighs wrapped around his waist instinctively. He tried to rock down against him and forced his eyes open to stare up at him.

Gerard was thrusting his hips forward, cock sliding in completely, stretching Frank so good and it burned, he felt Gerard all over his entire body, felt him inside and covering his skin. It was sloppy but the rhythm was there when his hips began pulling back and snapping forward, the motion like second nature. He held Frank down while he drove his cock into him, pressing their foreheads together. The younger of the two was like jelly, body moving with the thrusts, staring up at G with his mouth hanging open. His cock was rubbing between their bellies and he felt tears in his eyes again. Gerard buried his face in his neck with a loud grunt as he began pounding into him, their mixed panting and cursing filing the otherwise silent room. They were both tired, melting into each other, the fucking short and messy. Frank came first, sobbing as he came in between them, making a sticky mess. Gerard fucked him through it all, finishing himself off inside of his boyfriend when he felt the other tighten around him, groaning his name under his breath. He was pulling out and laying beside him, arms wrapping around him and holding him close.

Over almost as soon as it had started.

-
a/n: it's a school night, like midnight and this sucks I was just bored and wanted to write messy bad smut so here ya go