eight

Taehyung had been catfishing and being catfishing for months now, they had talked, 'grown closer'. It had become a routine to text Vante and now he was becoming curious on who was behind the phone.

X
Vante let's meet.

Jisun was surprised as she suddenly received a message about meeting. Although she did want to see who was behind the X profile she, didn't want to ruining this 'friendship' they had.

Vante
I'm shy...

X
Vante

X
actually whatever your real name is.

X
let's meet

X
I'm not X and your not Kim Taehyung.

Vante
So you knew...

Vante
For how long?

X
From the beginning

Vante
Oh.

Vante
Then I guess let's meet.

Vante
But of course in a large group of people, idk if you are some kidnapper it something.

Taehyung was actually surprised they agreed to it so easily. Taehyung was actually surprised he actually sent that message, what if he or she turned out to be some crazy fan?

X
Great. You can choose a location then, and we'll meet.

Vante
How about here?

[ Vante sent a location ]

X
Does tomorrow work, I'll be busy after that for awhile.

Vante
Sure, around 3 maybe?

X
So it's a date :)

Jisun was surprised when she read that message. Was this a date in her eyes? No she had no clue who the person was behind the screen, this was a meeting.

Vante
No, we're just meeting.

X
I'm so sick of this...

X
FAKE LOVE

Taehyung couldn't resist making a reference after all the jokes she made. It was time for his revenge. He was nervous but, looking forward to meeting them.

Vante
IM SO SORRY BUT ITS FAKE LOVE

NOTE

two chapters left :)

this is prolly gonna be the shortest story I've written sO things might seem like they're moving fast.