Chapter 17: Forever And Always

*Ada POV*

"Hey Ada! Can you come here?" Justin yelled from the kitchen. Of course. Make the pregnant lady walk. I got up and walked to where Justin was, and sat in the counter.

"You called?" I joked, talking in a British accent.

"Yes I did. Do you want to know something?"

"What?"

"We've been together for 3 months and we haven't even gone on a date." We haven't? He's right.. We haven't.

"Oh my gosh. We've been together for 12 weeks and haven't even gone out yet. How is that possible?"

"I don't know.. How about I plan a date and ask my mom to watch Cody. How does that sound?"

"We can't exactly do anything Justin. I'm pregnant remember?"

"How could I forget? I get reminded everyday with your little bump in my arms when I wake up. And tonight my dad is coming to meet you. Then you'll be able to meet Jazmyn, my sister."

"Isn't she the one that's pregnant?"

"Yeah. She's like 8 weeks. Only a month behind you. Now change please.. My dad is a picky man."

"Then how'd he like Carly?"

"Family friend. Get Cody ready for me to.. Please?"

"Sure."

"Thanks. Love you."

"Love you to.. CODY! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard a slight giggle coming from the hallway.

This kid.

"CODY YOU'VE GOT.. 3 SECONDS BEFORE YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE!" Then I heard a huge gasp and a clothes pile I was separating earlier moved and Cody ran out of it and into my arms, where he cried and begged to not be in 'big trouble'

"Oh honey.. Your not in trouble. I just needed you to get out so I could get you ready. Your grandpa is coming and so is Aunt Jazmyn."

"Really?"

"Really. Lets go get ready." Cody smiled and dragged me to his room. I found some khakis and a shirt that had a printed tie on it. As for me.. I was not a formal type of person.

"JUSTIN!" Soon I heard his quick feet run up the stairs and into our room.

"What? What's the matter?"

"I don't know what to wear." I sighed.

"Uh.. Do you have a dress or something?" Was he kidding me? Adalyn Foster.. Owning a dress. Really?

"Your joking right? Or have you gone crazy?"

"Uh.. No? Do you have a skirt? Just don't wear any thing related to shorts or pants."

"Why?"

"Just.. Don't. Here wear this." He found a black skirt and a white tank top. "I promise when he leaves I will tell you. Just keep thinking about that date I'm planning for us. And our baby can join us to. All three of us baby." I smiled. What was so wrong with Justin's dad though.. Was he some stereotypical jerk? Whatever. I got dressed in the clothes Justin had found for me.

"ADA! CODY! COME HERE!" I went downstairs and saw Justin setting the table. Since when does he set the table?

"Babe, little man.. My dads coming. I need you to be on your best behavior. Cody that means no name calling, no throwing things, and no playing with your food. And babe, that means no swearing, no back talk, no snarky comments, and don't be a smart ass like I know you are. I know I this is bull but my dad is a jerk and I need you guys to be amazing."