WHAT WILL I DO?

You know how people say, "everything happens for a reason"? Well, in this exact moment I finally believe it.
Lets rewind. Going back a couple years.
I had graduated College; finally had my degree and I also had a great life. I had amazing friends, my own place, had many job opportunities, and I had a boyfriend. Now that I actually had a degree I went job hunting. I came across this company and saw that they were looking for someone who could be the main secretary so I thought to myself, "why not?".
Everything was going great and smoothly until they brought me to the boss. To my surprise the head of this huge company was my ex boyfriend.

FLASHBACK (7 YEARS AGO)
I was in High School and I was dating this amazing guy called Kim Taehyung. He was so loving, caring, and loyal. We dated for approx. 2 years 1/2 before he had to move to another country due to his dad getting a better job offer. He left at the end of the school year but we both promised each other that we would stay together no matter what but... as the months passed we just stopped talking until I finally lost contact with him and never saw him again
END OF FLASHBACK

The moment I entered we both just looked at each other; mesmerized by one another. He didn't care and just ran to hug me... he was crying.

TAE: Y/N!!!
Y/N: omg! Tae! Is it really you?!

I continued hugging him until he separated and looked into my eyes while cupping my face into his palms. I knew by the look in his eyes that he wanted to kiss me... he was leaning in when

Y/N: Tae... stop

He was shocked

TAE: What's wrong? You don't want this? Haven't you missed this?
Y/N: I have but, I have a boyfriend now..

His face lowered and he went back to his desk

Y/N: Anyways, I am here to apply for the position as secretary but if it will in any way bother you then I can just leave.
TAE: Nonsense! Come sit and lets view your paper work.
Y/N (In my head): He seems fine now but, I know him all too well and I know he's disappointed.

45 min later

TAE: okay Y/N. You're hired. Your resume is perfect plus I know how trustworthy you are. Congratulations.
Y/N: OMG THANK YOU TAE!!! oh! I'm sorry... I mean, Thank you Mr. Kim.

Tae giggled at that. He loved my personality. He missed it so much.

TAE: Can you start today? So, you can get used to the environment.
Y/N: FOR SURE!! I'll start right away!
TAE: Great! Your desk is right out there and if I need you I'll call you. Good luck Y/N.
Y/N: Thank you so much Mr. Kim.

After 8 hard hours, the day ended I was heading home when Tae appeared and asked if I needed a ride.

TAE: Hey Y/N! All good? Need a ride back home?
Y/N: No thanks. My boyfriend told me he would pick me up. He's just running late.

"DAMN! where is he?! Hes not answering his phone!!"

As soon as I finished that thought I get a text from my boyfriend.

TEXT
       • Hey babe! Can't make it. Mind walking home?
       - Fine, should've messaged me earlier.
       • Sorry babe :( I got caught up with everything
       - I'll see you in 50min

Y/N: GREAT! now I need to walk home!
TAE: Umm Y/N... the offer is still up. I can take you.
Y/N: I don't want to bother
TAE: You wouldn't. Plus, it's late and you shouldn't walk home alone. C'mon, you'll get there in half the time.
Y/N: Fine. Thank you.

The ride home was great. We were Joking and remembering the good old days.
Finally I made it home and for my surprise Kai (my bf) was there outside. When he saw me in the car with Tae he became furious and literally pulled me out of the car and dragged me inside. I told Tae that he should leave and I would be okay.
I knew Tae was concerned

TAE POV

What in the world is wrong with that guy?! How can he treat Y/N like that!?  I swear if he hurts Y/N I'll hurt him 10 times worse.

END OF TAE POV

Once inside the house Kai became very aggressive and started questioning me.

KAI: Who the fuck was that and why did he bring you home?!
Y/N: He's my boss and he offered after seeing that you couldn't pick me up because supposedly you were "caught up" but damn! You still made it here way before I did.
KAI: I was busy but i decided to leave but because I thought you were already walking over here I just came directly home.
Y/N: You're unbelievable! I'm going to bed.

I was already in bed when I felt Kai wrap his arm around my waist

KAI: Im sorry babe. Please forgive me. I will now always go and pick you up and just be there so no one takes my girl. Please forgive me
Y/N: Fine babe. I forgive you

Kai then kissed me. Started off very soft and caring but soon enough that sweet kiss became sloppy and wet. He was kissing me in a way that seemed like he was starving; it was a very passionate kiss. I ended up sitting on him while still kissing him in that deep and passionate way. His hand traveled to my ass and massaged it while every few second he would smack it making me moan in the kiss. Without noticing it I started to grind against his crotch; I could feel his member getting hard and needy. I slipped down to his pants and let his little friend come out and breath. No matter how many times Kai and I have had sex, I can never get used to how big he is. Of course I wanted him but I also wanted to punish him for making me mad and the perfect way to do that was to tease him. He hated when I teased him. I put both my hands on his member and slowly started kissing it and passing my tongue in a circular motion just to tick him off. What I wasn't expecting was his response. He shoved his member in my mouth. I felt it in my throat; my gag reflex was triggered but he could care less and just continued to shove it inside my mouth. He loved the warmth that my mouth provided and the look on my face as I took him all.
He couldn't take it anymore and got on top of me; hovering on top of me. I can see the anticipation and lust coming from his eyes. Next thing I knew he was moving my panties to the side and positioned himself at my entrance; he looked up to me for permission and I nodded, and just like that he shoved his member in me. I could feel how he would fill me up. I couldn't believe how it could fit so perfectly in me. After letting me adjust to him he started moving at a speed I had only dreamt of; I was a moaning mess. He was enjoying it so much. The way he called out my name and would tell me how tight and wet i was only made me enjoy this more.
Sex with Kai was always great. He knew what i liked and how to make me finish; he was a master at it but, tonight I was only thinking of one person... Tae... I could picture him fucking me instead of Kai and the more I thought of Tae the closer it got me to my orgasm. Kai repeatedly called out my name but I didn't want to open my mouth in fear that i would call out the wrong name. I gave into the moment thanks to Kai hitting that one spot that made me feel as if I was in paradise. At last I screamed out as I came on him; seconds later he came on my breast. He kissed me and whispered, "I love you". I kissed him back and got up to take a bath.
I took my phone with me and as I was getting ready to take that very needed bath I see that I have several texts from Tae.

TEXTS
    • Hey Y/N. is everything okay?
     Can you please text me telling me youre okay?
     I'm worried
    - Im sorry Tae! I just saw your texts
     I'm okay. Don't worry
    • How can I not worry about you?
     You're the only person Im ever going to worry about
     Y/N... We promissed nothing would separate us... Why did you break taht promise?
    - Tae... You know I have a boyfriend
    • Believe me. I know, but please choose me.
     Don't answer now. Just think about it. Good night! See you tomorrow :)
    - Good night

I sat at the edge of the tub

Y/N: What in the world does he expect me to do?! I love my boyfriend!

Part of me wanted Kai more than anything but, the other part missed Tae so very much.

Y/N: AHHH! What will I do?!