How it should've been written

Let's be honest, Jurrasic World Fallen Kingdom, even if it is now my favorite movie of all time, was a disappointment

Sadly, there was no Rexy vs Spino and I was really looking forward to seeing Rexy destroy the Spino. But, that's not all that disappointed me, the Indoraptor's death was stupid, he was supposed to be stronger than the Indominus yet Blue-being protected by the thing that I hate the most, plot armor-easily kills him.

It's really sad, this movie had so much potential, it could've easily made us sad for the Indoraptor, he could've been an anti-hero instead of simply killing for no reason. He was intelligent, yes, but his intelligence didn't show all that much.

So, here is how I think Jurrasic World Fallen Kingdom should've been written:

so, the opening scene will stay the same and so will the whole thing about Dinosaur rights and Rexy vs Carno still happens so let's just skip to the Brachiosaurus death scene.

After hearing the sounds of a Dinosaur, Owen and Claire stop walking and turn around, seeing the Brachiosaurus surrounded by smoke. Owen starts to tear up as the Brachiosaurus is no longer able to be seen and Claire tries to comfort him by placing her hand on his shoulder but he shrugs her hand off.

(I honestly started to cry in this scene, the Brachiosaurus was the first Dinosaur we got to see in Jurrasic Park, this the first Dinosaur, and now she's dead, left behind like she's nothing)

"This is what happens when you mess with God's plans, he always wins in the end"

Owen says and than the screen shows all the cages up Dinosaurs trying to get out of there cages, some could be laying down injured.

"No matter how majestic these creatures are, no matter how much we care about them, they will always be a danger to us, and they may never get to live in peace"

And than we can see injured Blue getting treated (Owen isn't there, neither is Claire, they weren't really necessary in this scene)

That girl who was treating Blue runs into Owen and Claire and shows them Blue, (Blue is still knocked out, I don't understand why Blue needed to be awake in that scene) she tells them to go get Rexy's blood.