10 .

J Roc pulled his meaty pole out of Nia moist box and slapped it against it.

"Ouuu!" Nia whimpered under her breath grabbing his dick placing it back inside her.

J Roc pulled all the way out and back in constantly until Nia begged him to go faster.

"Mh-Mhm.. Like that!" Nia moaned loudly, scratching his back. "Deeper!"

J Roc was balls deep, missionary style, going as fast as Nia leg hold would let him.

He pulled out as he felt her body shaking underneath him causing her to release his juices on his dick why he released his at the same time.

"You like that?" J Roc spoke.

"Like what?" One of his maids asked. She giggled as she looked and his rock hard dick barely hidden by the covers.

He opened his eyes quick realizing it was just a dream.

"Get out!" He demanded. He was so embarrassed. Now he had to fire her. He'll feel uncomfortable around her.

He rolled out to side of the bed sitting up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Dick still standing up. He decided he'd just take a cold shower and leave it at that.

Nia: Happy Turkey Day 🦃
J Roc: Happy Thanksgiving 🍁 Ima b ova there after I get a plate from my moms.
Nia: Lol ok

He knew his parents were gonna trip about him leaving early but he promised Nia he'd be by her house. Plus he wanted to finally meet her son.

He walked into his parents house and was greeted with the wonderful smell of a feast.

"Hey yall!" He spoke to everyone that was in the house.

"Baby you're just on time! We was just about to get ready to go into prayer." His mom said while hugging his neck and kissing his jaw.

"Good cause I'm hungry."

"Father, we come to you today ....  Amen."

"Amen." The whole family said in unison.

"LETS EAT!" The ghetto cousin of the family, Yalonda, said.

Everybody laughed and started fixing their plates.

After eating, it was time to take the party to the backyard. Yall know how black folk do it!

"Where you going?" J Roc mom asked as she saw him fixing a to go plate.

"My friend invited me to their dinner." He replied hugging his mom. "Dinner was great! I love you and I'll be back over here tomorrow."

Mrs.Rockman just looked at her son in disbelief. He never left Thanksgiving dinner. He was always the star player of Thanksgiving Football.

"Jameir Lanzo Rockman! I know like hell youre not leaving. The game wont be the same without you!!"

"Ma.."

She gave him a look. She barely got to see her son since he was always so busy with that drug shit.

"Bye Jameir. I love you too."

         —————————

"So is your little friend coming?" Lisa asked Nia as they ate their food. It was just her, Nia, Jace, Ava, and Lisa's friend.

"Um. I dont know. He said so."

Nia was afraid that J Roc wasnt coming. She didnt wanna text him because she'd seem thirsty for him and they'd only been friends for a month and a half.

If he didnt come, she'd be slightly upset with him and probably go a few days without talking to him.

They heard a knock and all looked at the door.

"Well go get it!" Ava said laughing slightly pushing Nia.

"Girllll I am." Nia rushed to the door and was greeted by J Roc with flowers in his hand and was shocked.

"Hey, Happy Thanksgiving everybody!" He said walking through the door.

"Yeen gone hug him?" Ava asked laughing. If Nia was light skinned, she'd be red as a tomato.

"Im her mom!" Lisa got up from her seat and hugged J Roc pulling him to the table.

"So this is my bestfriend, Ava." Nia said pointing at Ava. "Thats my mom's friend, Mrs.Debra. And this is my son, Jace!"

"Say hey Jace!"

Jace went over and shook J Roc's hand.

"Hey lil man! Whats up?"

"You must be my dad?" Jace asked looking at J Roc with the most happiest face ever.

"Jace. No! Come here." Nia called to him as she sat him back in his seat. "You dont ask no one that."

Nia was so embarrassed she just sat at her plate, picking at it.

"I dont like the name J Roc." Lisa told J Roc trying to ease the tension between the table. "Whats your name?"

"Jameir." He replied simply still shocked at Jace's question.

"Oh okay. How old are you?"

"Im 22 but I'll be 23 in January."

"Youre not hungry or anything are you?" Lisa said getting ready to fix his plate.

"No maam. Thanks" He looked at Nia. "Wanna go outside and talk?" He whispered in her ear. She nodded her head and excused the two from the table.

They just stood outside in the chilly weather before Nia decided to speak up.

"Im sorry about that. He just never met his father." She said holding her head down.

J Roc grabbed her chin and picked her head up. "If you don't mind me asking, why?"

Nia face heated up at the question. She knew that she would have to tell him one day. The only person outside of family was Ava.

"Um. I was gang raped at fourteen." He just stared at Nia not knowing what to say. "It was dark in my uncle's basement so I never got a chance to see who all they guys were or how many there was." A lone tear fell from her eye and Jameir instantly pulled her into a hug.

"It okay. That was the past. As long as you're being a good moms to him. Fuck the pops, ya feel me?"