Prologue

Did you ever experience death?

And I'm not talking about something like "laughed to death" or such things.

I'm talking about the Real Death, when you feel your soul leaving and your body falling without something you can do to stop it.

Did you ever experience death?

I did, and I remember some really important.

The first time, when everything began.
The second, was the realest.
The third, I met a friend.
The fourth, I was briefly forced to become something else.
The fifth, when I'm "reborn".

I know death isn't exactly the best thing to talk about when you write a diary, but it's something that defines me.

Oh right, my introduction.

My name is Y/N L/N, I'm 19 and I'm a boy who goes around with is bike.

Yeah, I'm a biker, got a problem?

Right now I decided to write this diary in order to give some sense in my life, but it's hard to concentrate right now.

I'm in the room of a weird building and the hot of the desert of this planet it's rather annoying.

And yeah, I said planet because I'm not in the Earth. I am a earthling, mind you. Just not normal.

I have something inside me, something dangerous for all the evil out there, and it's my duty to use it in order to protect peace in any world.

It's something I accepted to be.
The demonic biker.
The hunter of sins.
The dark angel.

The ghost rider.

It's a while I am this entity, and sometimes I still find it hard to believe.

So I hope this diary can be helpful.

Sure it will for those who will read this one day.

But now enough talking, it's time to go in the details of this.

Everything began two years ago.