.

"Hannah took the blade and scraped it down an arm, it hurt, Hannah winced in pain. Suddenly Hannah heard banging at the bathroom door and it fully swung open, there Clay was, he stood there with worry covering his face.

"Hannah are you alright?" Clay said frantically, as he got closer to Hannah and knelled down next to her. Hannah was speechless, she laid still in the warm water feeling her clothes sway in the small waves her breathing made. Hannah's eyebrows were intensely furied and her mouth was open a tiny bit in shock, her eyes were blood shot, and she swallowed deeply out of nervousness. Clay noticed a small cut in one of Hannah's arms, Hannah hadn't gotten very far into cutting herself before Clay walked in. Clay held her arm closer to him, consenting It was okay to do so with his eyes. He ran his fingertips over the serrated skin that had a sheet of water over it. Clay looked darkly at the ground, this was his fault, if he'd just done a few different moves everything would be different. He snapped out of his gaze when he heard quiet sobs coming from Hannah, the water was tainted with blood and she was cradled in the corner with her legs to her chest, strips of her hair stuck over her face.

"Hannah..." Clay voiced softly. "Why?...." he trailed off, a concerned look present. Hannah didn't reply and instead bit her lip to try and withhold an ocean of tears that she wanted to let out so badly, she knew if she opened her mouth she'd cancel out the silence with the sound of her cries. Clay reached out a hand to help Hannah up, she denied by softly shaking her head, staring blankly at something. Clay looked in the direction Hannah was looking in, all was there was the side of the bath tub.

"Leave." Hannah said softly, barley letting out a whisper, yet still sounding stern.

"What?" Clay was confused, he wasn't sure if he heard her properly.

"Leave!" Hannah said again, louder this time, it's as if she meant to yell but it was hushed by a crack in her voice.

"Hannah." Clay took a gulp and leaned over the bath tub, staring directly into Hannah's eyes. "I'm not leaving." He sternly said. Hannah had a distressed impatient look on, it looked like she wanted to yell but was too weak to do so. Clay made a sudden movement by ripping off his shirt and then taking off his shoes.

"What're you doing?" Hannah asked seeming concerned, brows still tense together.

Clay took a hitched breath and said "If you're going down I'm going with you." Hannah slowly shook her head, Clay was stupid, she was about to kick him out until he was in the blood-tainted bathwater with her. Hannah was about to yell at Clay and tell him to get out, kick and punch him like she should've done to Bryce, but she was frozen, just like she was with Bryce, at this moment Hannah didn't really care about what happened to her, she was going to die so it wouldn't matter. Clay was just getting in the way of things. Hannah choked out a few sobs, still desperately swallowing her urge to cry, only letting out a few tears which she quickly swept away.

"I'm staying here until morning." Clay said, back slightly hunched, with only his jeans on in the lukewarm water.

"You don't get it, Clay." Hannah said, eyes looking blankly at somewhere that wasn't Clay, she was taking deep hitched breaths and it looked like she was about to break down. "You don't understand how I feel." Hannah paused to look at Clay, she looked very in distress. "I still feel his hands gripped my hips, holding me down. I still feel the jets of the tub crashing onto my unclothed body." Hannah paused again to swallow, she broke eye contact with Clay to look down darkly at herself, ashamed. "I still feel him pulling down my underwear. I feel him thrust into me. I can still feel him inside of me, Clay." Clay looked at Hannah, he broke into a stutter, trying to find words to say.

"You don't always have to say something, you know?" Hannah retorted sharply. 

Clay waited for a moment. "You can always replace that memory, Hannah, you don't have to go like this" Hannah held in her sobs, she took a gulp.

"Clay! You do not know what it feels like, you don't understand, you never will understand, I'm going to die to matter what, i'm going to kill myself and you're never going to see me again, you have to be okay with that. So i'd appreciate if you'd please leave because you're not going to convince me to not do it, I've made my decision, it's not your decision to make. This is my life, Clay, so either go now or do it for me." Hannah inhaled deeply.

"I'll do it for you." Clay said softly.

"What-" Hannah was confused.

"You said I could either go now or do it for you, i'll do it for you." Clay took the blade from the side of the tub, he held it in his hand. Hannah was speechless. "I mean, if you're going to die, I should be able to do whatever I want to you, right? It's not going to matter soon anyway." Clay had an evil sheen in his eye that Hannah had never seen before, it was terrifying yet exhilarating, Hannah liked this new Clay, he was confident and sexy, and he was right, if she was going to go it wouldn't really matter what happened before, he may as well do what he wants before she dies.

"Deal." Hannah said. "I'm all yours." 

Clay smiled.
He pinned down both of Hannah's arms  at the head of the tub and climbed on top of her so he was slightly resting above her. Clay grabbed the blade he still had in his hand and slid it down the middle of Hannah's soaking wet shirt and took the item of clothing out of the bath. He then danced his fingers around Hannah's chest, down to her back and unhooked her bra, Clay tied her hands up to the tap in the bath with her bra, secure so she couldn't just get up. Hannah was breathing heavily as clay removed the rest of her clothing. He took the blade and stroked it down both of Hannah's arms, Hannah bit her lip, it felt so painful yet so good, this is what Hannah desired most. Clay set down the blade for a second and slithered his tongue over the open cuts the blade left on Hannah's arms, Hannah moaned loudly out of pleasure and her breathing became louder.

Clay picked up the razor again, he slid it around both of Hannah's breasts, leaving a trail around both. He then cut deeper into the markings he made, Hannah's breathing soon turned fully into moans and loud pleasurable gasps as clay cut off both of the girl's breasts and threw them across into the sink. Clay reached down into one of the two fleshy holes on Hannah's chest, he brushed his fingers across of her ribs inside of her body, Hannah sensually screamed out, almost having an orgasm. 

"Yeah, you like that bitch?" Clay sexually breathed into Hannah's ear. Hannah moaned in response and Clay took that as a good sign. Clay thrust deep and hard into the two gaping holes on Hannah's chest, blood wash gushing everywhere and the bath was fully dyed crimson.

"I'm close, Clay" Hannah yelped in between moans. Clay nodded in response, he knew what he had to do.

Clay bit off all ten of her fingers, during that Hannah was a moaning mess. He knew what would drive Hannah off the edge though. Clay plunged his bloody fists deep inside Hannah's throat and yanked out as many body parts he could at once. Hannah came consecutive times as Clay punched her in the stomach.

After Hannah's orgasm Clay sat by her until she stopped moving, he checked to see if her heart was beating, it wasn't. A sadness was suddenly brought upon Clay, he'll miss her. Clay stood up and got out of the bath, he stared at Hannah for a minute before leaving.
"Goodnight." Clay whispered as he turned off the bathroom light and shut the door. He's disappointed that Hannah is no longer alive, Clay really liked her. But most of all Clay just hopes that Hannah will still be here tomorrow.