Aiden Swiss ✰ The boyfriend ✰ Open again!

I thought I should start off with a classic.

✰ Aiden Bailey Swiss
✰ Male; he/him
✰ Bisexual
✰ April 26th. He's two years older than you.
✰ Washington.
✰ 75% American, 25% Italian
✰ His mother has passed away, his parents are divorced. He has one younger sister Ava.

✰ Height: 6'1
✰ Weight: 155

✰ Height: 6'1✰ Weight: 155

✰ Aiden is a basic guy clothing wise, always just a blank shirt or sweater with some skinny jeans

✰ Aiden is a basic guy clothing wise, always just a blank shirt or sweater with some skinny jeans. His glasses are just like you and him, inseparatable.

✰ Aiden is an amazingly sweet and caring guy. He often puts others needs above his, forgetting his own well being sometimes.
Aiden is easily flustered, but his cutie get jealous really quickly.
He can get mad easily, he knows this, and tries his best to keep himself in control.
His mother's passing left emotional scars, something you have to help him with.
The same goes for his insecurities, he really can't see how handsome he is.

✰ Aiden likes; you, cuddles, dogs, drawing, cookies, pop music, burgers, listening to your stories

✰ Aiden dislikes; other guys looking at you, selery, being ignored

✰ Strengths: charming, handsome, helpfull

✰ Weaknesses: jealousy, hot headed

✰ Fears: losing you or his sister

✰ Hobbies: drawing, playing guitar (he just started), kissing you, watching movies, photography.

                      ✰scenarios✰

✰You had recently gotten into a fight with Aiden. The totally lost it because you were texting an old guy friend from middle school, you said it was nothing. Aiden didn't trust you, and instead of explaining you just got mad at him for not trusting you. This ended up in Aiden leaving, you guys have not spoken to eachother for three days now.
As you were watching some YouTube videos there was a faint knock on the door. You opened the door, Aiden standing in front of you with huge under eye bags, his hair a mess, still wearing the bracelet you gave him.
Aiden took a deep breath.
"W-we need to talk."
What do you do?

✰ You and Aiden have been together for over a year now (I wish). It was time he introduced you to his father, everything went great until he asked you one easy question that would ruin the whole night.
"Who is your dad?"

What do you do? and what is wrong with your sad?