Chap 13 - run

Ella's POV

I wake up to sun shining into a beautiful bedroom. Theo's.

I look to my left and realise that he's not there. My heart sinks and I immediately have a feeling of longing. What on earth is going on with me.

Suddenly he comes out of the bathroom in just as towel that's hanging dangerously low. The sun shimmers on his abs and his muscles flex every time he moves an inch. And his eyes. They draw you in and I never want to look away.

"You know you can touch my abs if u want" he says smirking

My cheeks go bright red and I quickly turn my head away, but feel a muscular, strong, yet gentle hand on my chin. My face is turned to face his and he leans down and kisses me with a slow, passionate kiss that sends sparks shooting through my entire body.

I open my eyes and so does he, and we spend another 10 seconds staring into each others eyes with happiness and lust before he smacks his lips back onto mine. This time it's a more demanding kiss and he deepens it as links his tongue with mine.

He pulls away a few minutes after and breathes out a whisper

"Amazing"

"I heard that" I say

This time he blushes

"Are you blushing?" I ask

"I guess so. It's never happened to me before. I guess it's just you who makes me feel like this."

I join him in blushing and he smiles and brushes a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.

Each time he touches me, my stomach fills with butterflies and I feel unconditionally happy.

"SHIT" I shout, as the smile on my face changes to a look of fear

"What's wrong?" He shouts worried as I get up and run out the bedroom door