Unfriendly

3rd Person's POV
Ding dong! Chae-won heard the doorbell and opened the door.

Chae-won: Jaebongi!

He hugged Chae-won and draped his arm over her shoulder as he ruffled her hair. Chae-won laughed as i asked,

Chae-won: What are you doing here?

Jaebum: Can't i see my best friend?

Chae-won laughed and turned around to see Jungkook.

Jungkook: Where are you guys going? Can i come?

Jaebum: N-

Chae-won: Sure! The more the merrier!

Jaebum: Bu-

Before Jaebum could protest, Jungkook held onto Chae-won's hand and asked,

Jungkook: Where are we going?

Jaebum: We are going to the park a-

Jungkook: Boring! Let's go to the bowling centre! There is a bowling centre wih absoulutely nobody there!

Chae-won nodded vigourously started walking faster. Jaebum frowned and followed them, staring at their interwined hands.
It was bad enough that Jungkook tagged along. However, not only does Jaebum and Chae-won not get their own time together, but now, Jungkook is stealing his limelight!
When they finally reached the bowling centre, Chae-won said,

Chae-won: I'm going to get some drinks, you guys can go ahead and start bowling.

They both nodded. With that, Chae-won walked away. Once she walked away, the staring contest began. Jungkook and Jaebum stared at each other furiously.

Jaebum: I hope you would not get too close to Chae-won.

Jungkook: Why?

Jaebum: Cause she is mine. I liked her since middle school.

Jaebum's words shocked Jungkook. He likes Chae-won?! No! Impossible! However, why was Jungkook so sad? Without thinking, Jungkook retorted,

Jungkook: She will never like you. She's mine and only mine. If you get close to her, there will be consequences.

Shocked by his own words, Jungkook mumbled,

Jungkook: What did i just say?

Before Jaebum could snap back, Chae-won came back with a bottle of 100 plus.

Chae-won: Why do you guys look so angry? Omo! I forgot to get you drinks! Was that why you were angry?

Jungkook draped his arm over Chae-won's shoulder, pulling her closer to him intentionally.

Jungkook: Of course not... we were having a staring contest.

Jaebum: Ya...

Jaebum growled angrily while glaring at Jungkook. Oblivious to the tension between Jungkook and Jaebum, Chae-won started bowling. Soon, it became a bowling competition.
Both Jungkook and Jaebum were competing against each other. They were both super competetive. Chae-won, on the other hand, was cheering for both of them.

Jungkook: Why don't you pick a team?

Picking, as in picking the person Chae-won likes. Both boys looked at Chae-won eagerly, wanting to know she would she choose.

Chae-won: I choose both of you!

Both their shoulders slumped as they continued competing against each other.

Jungkook: STRIKE! Beat that!

Jaebum was fuming mad as he grabbed a bowling ball and hoped for the best.

Jungkook: Aww, so sad! One more pin left!

Jaebum glared angrily at Jungkook as Jungkook walked towards him and "accidentally" bumped into Jaebum's shoulder.
With a smug look, Jungkook sat down and crossed his legs and mouthed, "Guess who's winning." Jaebum clenched his fist as Jungkook walked in front of the bowling alley casually and striked again.
Jaebum watched in disbelief as he immediately took a bowling ball and threw it.
He groaned when there was one pin left again. Chae-won saw her best friend losing and decided to comfort him. She walked towards him and massaged his shoulders.

Chae-won: It's okay! We're just playing for fun! Don't be sad! You can still win.

Seeing Chae-won comforting and massaging Jaebum, Jungkook clenched his fist in anger. Jaebum smirked conceitedly when he saw Jungkook's furious face. He walked to Jungkook and whispered,

Jaebum: At least she comforts me and not you.

Jungkook scoffed as he threw another ball onto the bowling alley. However, this time, he missed 1 pin. He got even more infuriated.
Seeing Jungkook's loss, Jaebum grinned as he took the chance to try and striked. He threw the ball but missed 2 pins. How is that even possible?! Jaebum thought frustratedly.
After many rounds of bowling, Jungkook won. Both Chae-won and Jungkook walked out of the bowling centre with Jaebum behind them, following them grumpily.

Chae-won: You did great, Jungkook!

Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around Chae-won's waist. Chae-won ran out of Jungkook's grip to Jaebum side and said,

Chae-won: It's fine, Jaebum. Maybe you will win next time!

Author's Note
Annyeong! Sorry for not updating often! Exams are coming soon and i need to revise. Mian! I'll try my best to update if i can! Gomawo, saranghae~! 💗