Lazy day (9)

Struggling to gather ideas for these oneshots, but I'm trying my best to find new topics using the episodes and things like social media and the Internet.

You were in the kitchen, as you always found the kitchen a relaxing and clean place, and you were making coffee for everyone.

"Morning love." You hear the Doctor as he places his bare arms around your waist, placing his head on your shoulder.

"Morning," You say, chuckling and placing your hands on his. You stay like this, swaying and chuckling for a few minutes, happily enjoying each other's company, before Rose walks in, looking very messy, and grabs some coffee, unaware that the Doctor is barely clothed and about four feet away from her. After she found something to eat and complained about the milk, she turned and nearly gasped.

"Good morning you two." She'd greet. "Doctor?"

"Yeah, Rose?" He would ask, paying minimal attention to her.

"You, erm, forgot the clothes there?" She asks, trying to be subtle.

Your eyes, which were closed, nearly shot open. You stifled a giggle. The Doctor's grip on you tightens, a way of shushing you.

"Oi! I'm wearing something! No need to act so childishly about it." He grumbles into your neck towards the end.

You tighten your arms around his compassionately. You could feel him cheer up slightly, and his anger fades quickly (you are emotionally linked).

"She didn't mean it like that," You tell him quietly, handing him a banana as he pulls himself away from you reluctantly. He would smile and softly tap your nose.

"Your seven is showing." You chuckle, causing a soft snort from the Doctor. Rose just slowly exits the kitchen as you two laugh and kiss.

"Oi, Rose." You call. She pokes her head around the corner.

"How do you feel about a lazy day?" The Doctor asks her.

"Sure, could you maybe drop me off at home in a bit though?" Rose responds, sipping her coffee.

"I'm going to have a shower." You tell the Doctor.

"C-can I... uh...maybeificouldcanIjoinyou?" He would ask so fast you couldn't decipher what you said.

"Sorry, could you.. say that again?" You ask, reluctantly.

"I need a shower a-anyway, would it be okay if I joined y-you?" The Doctor shook timidly. You smile and grab his hand, nodding.

"First I want to go home, actually," Rose shouted from the movie room, not wanting to be the third wheel again. She is always the third wheel.

"Okay." The Doctor uttered, impatiently running to the console room and dematerialises and rematerialises at the Powell estate.

"See you soon, guys!" Rose waved, leaping out of the doors, closing them.

The Doctor, not trusting the estate one bit, lets the TARDIS drift in the vortex.

In the shower, the Doctor tries to keep his back turned to you, and the only thing you notice is scars. Like how you'd imagine a scar from being stabbed in the back would look, alongside other, varying lengths that litter his torso and thighs, which you really hope aren't self-inflicted. You place some of his shampoo in your hands and ask him to turn to you, of which he obeys. You begin to wash his hair and he chuckles shyly as you make sure the suds don't go in his eyes. He washes himself as you massage his scalp. He would rinse his hair as you move onto yourself. After the shower, you dry yourselves off and get dressed and you end up cooking and eating together, despite the fact he isn't the best at cooking.

Only slightly later, you are cuddling under a blanket and watching a movie together.

"Your hair is really soft when you wash it." You smile, running your hand over his scalp.

"You smell very nice." The Doctor smiles, then chuckles awkwardly, his voice dry, "Is that a normal thing to say?"

"Do you want a drink?" You'd ask, shifting slightly. He would pause the movie.

"We can make one together." He would say.

"O-okay," You smile, starting to shift away from him.

"Wait, don't pull away... not yet." He would hug you tightly.

When you finally managed to get up he got a coffee and you got (whatever).

You went back to watch the movie and put your drinks on the coffee table in front of you, sitting back and snuggling into each other, watching the movie, hand in hand.

"I like the way your hand fits in mine." The Doctor smiles, caressing your hand with his thumb.

"So do I." You place your head on his shoulder, and he leans his head atop of yours.

About an hour into the movie and half an hour of complete comfortable silence pass.

"You saw my s-scars... didn't you?" The Doctor would ask, his voice ridden with shame and self-hate.

"Yes." You nestle your head against his shoulder and shift your legs slightly.

"And?" He would ask, expecting you to reject him or hurt him.

"You don't deserve the pain, and you don't deserve to have reason to hate yourself, either." You say, resulting in him tightening his grip around you, kissing your head and wrapping his legs around you, pushing you so that you won't feel uncomfortable or in pain. He bites his lower lip to stifle sobs, to the point it's hurting him. You move a hand and adjust his chin, pecking his lips, resulting in his bite to completely stop.

"If I could ask you to marry me again, I would, Its lonely without you and I hate the thought of being away from you, to the point it hurts." He would whimper.

"Well, don't think about it, promise I won't leave you." You smile, kissing his nose. Your attention shifted to the movie, and another half-hour in, you communicate again.

"Thank you, for today, I've loved every second of it because I spent it with you." You smile, kissing his cheek.

"I'm glad we got to share this day together, we need to do this more often, not always, just occasionally." He offers.

"Yeah, definitely, we could start reading a book or watching a series together."

That day wasn't perfect, but it was a beginning of something beautiful and relaxing. It was the start of something fantastic.