(Adrien x reader) The Video Game Battle

(Note: You, the reader, knows Adrien is Cat Noir. Also, pretend the picture above is you instead of Marinette. Different setting though.)

You were waiting for your boyfriend, Adrien, to come over and have a day with each other since he hasn't been available due to being Cat Noir. You understood his nightly patrols and restless nights so you stood by until it was the perfect time to ask if he wanted to spend some time with one another. You were currently picking out some video games to play when you heard your doorbell ring. Excited, you bolted up from your spot and rushed to open the door and there stood Adrien. 

"Y/N!! I missed you so much!" he said, embracing you into a bear hug while twirling you around.

"I missed you too!" you said giggling as he placed you back on the ground and pecked your forehead.

You guide him towards the living room where you have piles of video games scattered all around the floor.

"I was setting up some games to play, but I couldn't choose." you said, smiling sheepishly.

Adrien chuckled, "It's alright.  I can help if you want, princess," he winked causing you to blush.

"Y-Yeah, sure!"

After finding out Adrien was Cat Noir, you had a hard time getting used to his nicknames for you; especially in his non-alter ego form. When he was Cat Noir, you'd play hard to get, but once the secret came out you had a harder time containing your love(and blushes) for both sides of him.

~20 minutes later~

You and Adrien finally picked out a game, Mario Kart Wii. You were currently in the lead and coming up to the end of the final lap.

When you passed the finish line Adrien groaned, "Oh come on! If you hadn't used the green shell, I would've passed you with my mushroom!"

You laughed, "I'm the master of Mario Kart!! You can't beat meee!" You stuck your tongue out as you rested your back on his chest. You looked up at him for a reaction when he met with your eyes and grinned, "That's only because I didn't have a reason to win, princess. How about the winner gets a kiss from the loser next race?" he asked excitedly.

Your eyes widened, "W-What?"

You two had been dating for about a month now and hadn't had your first kiss. You'd always get too flustered when he tried making a move and as confident as Adrien portrayed in this moment, he was secretly very nervous, but he had a plan.

"Don't worry, m'lady," he said, "on the cheek," he pointed to his cheek and winked.

You were a bit disappointed that he wanted it on the cheek, but you went along with it anyway. "O-Oh o-okay."

You both grabbed your controllers and Adrien started a new game.

~a few minutes later~ (Spongebob anyone? Lol)

"No no no no no!" you shouted as Adrien barely passed you at the end of the finish line.

"Haha! Yes!!" He exclaimed, "I finally beat you!!"

You hung your head in embarrassment as you set your controller down on the coffee table and leaned back into the couch, exhaling a breath you didn't realize you were holding due to the rush of excitement.

Adrien noticed, "Awe, there's no need to feel embarrassed, but you know what I get as the winner," he sang as he grinned at you.

Your eyes enlarged at what he was hinting at.(Why does that sound weird to me?) You were hoping he forgot somehow and that you'd get away without doing it, but unfortunately he remembered.

"R-Right," you said nervously.

To be honest, you weren't as nervous as you seemed to be. You didn't think much of kissing him on the cheek because you both had done it many times to each other, but this particular one had felt different, like something was going to happen.

You turned towards him and went to peck him on the cheek when suddenly you felt his soft lips. You made a small sound in surprise as your eyes widened, but after a few seconds you melted into the kiss. Your arms made their way towards the back of his neck as you deepened the kiss. He reached for your waist and pulled you onto his lap.

After what seemed like an hour, you both parted as the two of you panted for breath. 

You looked at him and blushed as you realized what just happened.

"You're a good kisser, princess." he said inching closer to your face to kiss you again. You leaned in but missed his lips because he somehow avoided you and kissed your cheek instead.

You pouted, "Awe, come on."

He smirked, "What? You want another one on the lips?" 

You chuckled, "Of course!!"

He smiled, "Only if you win the next race."

You sulked but accepted the challenge anyway.

(A/N)

Hay guys!! I finally updated, YAYYY!! This was requested from a friend of mine, Camorose007. Props to her for inspiring me when I needed it the most!!

Also, if you have any requests, just comment them down below or message me!

Anyhooo, thank you for reading and goodbyeeeeeee!!! :D