Chapter 1

I wipe the sweat from my face and readjust my bandana. I've been coming to Warped Tour since I was two, yet I have somehow never gotten used to the heat. But then again, who has?

I really get in to the music that the band at the moment is playing, yet stay away from the pit. I'm not really up for any broken bones today. I feel something smack into the side of my head and turn to glare at the source. I'm surprised to find a cute boy staring back at me. "Sorry!" He says sincerely and gives me an apologetic look. I politely smile which tells him that it's okay. The music slowly starts to fade and they start to switch bands. Figuring this may take a while, I venture off to some merch tables.

The first place I find has Mayday Parade merch, so of course I stop. I buy a tshirt and continue on my way. No time to lose. I'm not planning on missing anything. 

I'm not focusing where I'm going as I'm in too big of a hurry and end up running smackdab into someone. I gasp and curse when everything I'm holding spills out of my hands and onto the ground. The person I ran in to bends down and helps me collect my stuff and hands it too me. "Sorry!" They exclaim. Wait a second, I recognize that voice. I look up and see the boy from earlier, the one who accidentally hit me in the crowd. It isn't until now that I fully take in his features. Dark, flippy hair, bright blue eyes and a lip piercing. I couldn't help but stare, he was pretty darn cute. "I-i, it's okay." I stutter. He gives me a lopsided smile and rushes off to wherever he's headed to. I watch him walk away, mouth agape. I'm awestruck by this boy, and I don't even know his name.

Who is that boy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's late when I pull up at Wendy's later that night. My stomach roars an angry plead for food, and I rush inside, desperate for something to eat.

I wait impatiently in line for about five minutes. I mean seriously, it's late, why is there a line? I finally get in my order. They hand me my food a few minutes later and I try not to devour everything right then and there. Just as I reach out a hand to get some ice for my drink, my whole tray goes flying. I gasp when everything clatters to the ground. I look up and see a boy, not just any boy, standing there awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. It's the boy from Warped Tour who I ran into.

Dang, this boy just keep popping up everywhere. 

All I can do is helplessly stare at what was going to be my dinner that's now lying on the floor. "Oops." Is all he says. I turn to face him. Oops?! That's all you have to say?! You just ruined my dinner! I was gonna eat that! 

"Er.. Well this isn't a very good first impression." He states.

"Not the first." I say. He gives me a confused look.

"You hit me in the crowd. And knocked everything out of my hands as I was buying merch." I explain. He suddenly remembers and looks thoughtful. "Oooh. Sorry about that." He apologizes. I shrug.

"I'm Johnnie by the way. Was that a half size spicy chicken salad?" 

"Yeah, why?"

"Two half size spicy chicken salads please." He turns to the worker and orders.

He turns back to face me.

"Cause I'm getting your food back."