Chapter 4

Stiles P.O.V
Right now I'm laughing my ass of at Lila because she was trying to impersonate Scott. It's just so hilarious. Man, I wish all the time was like this. I stopped laughing after 5 minutes.

"So what do we do now?" I ask while trying to fix my breathing.

"Well, we already mocked the pack. I think now we should just relax since we are finally free of that dreaded group. What do you think?"

"I think that is a fantastic idea. Plus soon, my siblings will be here to find me and then we are gonna have some real fun."  Lila full out laughed at that statement because it was true. Whenever a Mikaelson is, they are bound to have fun. I would know.

"Well, I'm gonna go to the sheriff station, do you want to come Lila?" she jumped up and took off towards the door. The sheriff and Lila talk about stuff all the time. When she gets the chance to go talk to him, she would. I never complained because I like when Lila is happy.

There's a reason for it though. I have a crush on her. Now I know what you're thinking. Why would I have a crush on my best friend? Well I've had a crush on her for a while now. For centuries I have and never said anything. It's because I didn't want to lose her. I'm okay with just being her best friend. Though when she goes on dates it bugs me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Lila said we were close to the sheriff station. I looked up to see the police station sign and turned in the direction of it. Once we were there, Lila jumped out and ran for the door. I catched up to her before the front desk.

"He is in his office Stiles." The front desk person said without looking up which made me nervous sometimes. How did she always know? We walked into his office to see him going through files and stuff.

"Hey dad. What are you up to?" I did it to be nice and I know he has a stressful job. Before coming to Beacon Hills, I was a police sheriff for a different state. It is a stressful job.

"Hey Stiles and Maria. Just doing paperwork. You know, one of the downsides of the job. What are you two doing here?" He said taking a break from a report.

"Well we were just kicked out of the pack an-," He slammed the file he was working on his desk and stood up with so much force it knocked his chair over. Lila was startled by the action that she grabbed my arm.

"They did what now?" I could tell he was furious at the pack. It's understandable though. I mean he thought that Scott and I were best friends. I can't blame him though for being upset.

"Yea, Scott kicked us out of the pack because were humans. And I know Allison is a human to but she's a hunter so they say she can defend herself. They just called us defenseless and weak. Don't worry we knew this was gonna happen eventually Noah." He calmed down after Lila's mini speech.

"Okay. So what are you gonna do now?"

"Well I had a friend reach out to my siblings to tell them where we are. Don't worry, you will always be my father in my book. I just think it's time for a little family reunion." Noah looked shocked at first but nodded.

"Just make sure they don't tear Beacon Hills apart okay. I already have enough supernatural problems at the moment." I agreed and left the station. I waited for a minute before Lila finally exited the Police Station.

"What were you doing in there Lila?" She just laughed at my curiosity.

"Just discussing something with Noah. Don't worry about it. It wasn't really that Important. So do you know when your siblings are getting here?" Her smile just brightened my mood instantly. I was really falling for her hard.

"Not sure. Has to be in a few days at least because I know Klaus. He defiantly is getting everyone here that's for sure. Jessica told me. As for when they get here, should we drop hints instead of just telling them?" She gave me a mischievous look.

"I like the way you think Mikaelson." We laughed and went home.

---

The next day at school, the pack decided to confront Lila and Me. Let's just say the conversation got heated.

"Hey Stiles, Wait up." I turned to see the pack and turned back around. I banged my head against the locker in frustration. What do this idiots want?

"What do you want Scott? Were kind of busy at the moment." Lila was playing candy crush once again. I swear were addicted to it. I caught a scent before our conversation started. It was Rebekah and Kol.

"Why are y'all being so distant? You never hang out with us anymore." That made me lose my cool. Is he fucking kidding me? He's the only that was distant. We're not even friends at the moment. I got so mad I started speaking with my British accent.

"You don't get the right to say that. It wasn't me and Lila who became distant. You refused to acknowledge me after the Nogitsune. You and your pack are full of cowards and I'm glad I'm no longer a part of it. So no, you can't come up and say that I'm distant. You kicked us out and we moved on. Now leave us the fuck alone." Lila looked at me shocked because I cussed at him. Scott just looked shocked as well.

"Stiles, when did you get a British accent? It's hot." Lydia basically just made me puke in my mouth.

"None of your business. Let's go Lila." I grabbed her wrist and walked off. I didn't even notice my two siblings at the front doors of the school.

Rebekah's P.O.V
Klaus forced me and Kol to become students at this place called Beacon Hill High. I asked why but he wouldn't answer me and it pissed me off. What was so important here that we had to move? This is bullshit.

Kol and I walked in the front doors as an argument broke out. It was between this guy with a crooked jaw and someone that looked familiar. I couldn't put my finger on why though.

Kol and I decided to listen in on it. What surprised me was that the guy started to yell in a British accent which was odd. He stomped away with his friend after he put them in their place. He reminds me a little of Henrik. I shrugged it off and walked into the office with Kol and got our schedules. We had our first class with a Coach Finstock. Whatever.

Stiles P.O.V
After a few minutes of walking in the hallways, I finally calmed down. I guess I just lost it when they tried to push their problems onto us. I'm over it now.

"So do you think Rebekah and Kol will be the new students?"

"Yea, couldn't imagine Elijah or Klaus as a student. Maybe Elijah as a teacher but not a student." I was laughing at the thought.

"Just Imagine Elijah as a student. His suits would make him stand out so much. Plus Klaus wouldn't have the patience as a teacher." Lila and I were laughing as we entered Economics.

"Stilinski, Diaz! Have something to share with the class?"

"No Coach. Sorry."

"Then sit you asses down." We decided to sit between Rebekah and Kol. I could tell Rebekah was looking at me. I turned to see her staring at me.

"Do I know you?" I smirked at Lila as she was watching.

"I don't know. Do you Bex?" I saw her face go still for a second.

"Are you okay?" Lila asked because she was worried.

"Yea. Just reminded me of someone I use to know." We decided to get to work or Coach would be giving me laps at lacrosse practice. Throughout class, Rebekah was giving me weird looks. I can tell you that it was so hard not to laugh when she looked at me. Class ended after a good hour or so and Lila dragged me out of the room quickly.

The whole day went by in a blur. Rebekah and Kol are in the same classes as Lila and I. That led to me being stared at from Rebekah the whole day. Lila sent me mental images through a mind link spell we use and I kept laughing. Lila and I almost got detention in Mr. Harris' class. Once school was out, Lila and I decided to do some supernatural hunting.

Rebekah's P.O.V
That Stiles kid looked so similar. When he called me Bex, I just froze. He reminded me of Henrik with his sarcastic remarks towards the teachers. I have no idea why Klaus decided to move us here but I'm sure as hell gonna find out.