Part 1

3rd pov
A man comes on the announcements, yelling into the mic.  

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack, I repeat, we are under attack." People all around start running around, in a hurry to get to where they need to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff are fighting, from inside a car. The rest of the avengers join them. Tony Stark hits a force field that is covering the Hydra base, shouting out "Sht!"

"Language. Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" Steve says while riding his motorcycle. "The central building is protected by some kind of energy field. Struckers technology is well beyond any other hydra base we've taken." Jarvis replies from the satellite in space.
"Loki's scepter must be here, Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it," Thor says while fighting the men with his hammer. "At long last."

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys," Natasha says while fighting. "Yeah... I think we've lost the element of surprise." Clint states while hiding in between 2 trees.

"Wait a second, no-one else is going to deal with the fact that cap just said 'language'?" Tony says bewildered

"I know" Cap exclaims while throwing his motorcycle at a few of the Hydra soldiers. "just slipped out," he says breathing heavily.

~~~~~~~~~

(At the Hydra base) 

"Who gave the order to attack," Strucker yells out to all the hydra soldiers at the base. 

"Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers. They landed in the far woods, the perimeter guard panicked. " One of the fortress soldiers replies. 

"They have to be after the scepter," Strucker says to List, "Can we hold them," he says to the soldier. "They are the Avengers!" The soldier replies back, exasperated.

"Deploy the rest of the tanks,"  Strucker says back.  "Yes, sir." 

"Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit can make them close ranks. Everything we've accomplished. But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough"  Strucker says. 

"Then let's show them what we've accomplished. Send out the twins. And possibly test subject 1. "  List says to Strucker.  

"It's too soon. And no test subject 1 cannot be released!" 

"It's what they signed up for." List says, talking about the twins. "And isn't this what we captured her for?" 

"My men can hold them." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Sir the city is taking fire," Jarvis voice is heard through the earpiece to Stark while he is flying to the HYDRA base to break in. 

"Well, we know Strucker is not going to worry about any civilian casualties, send in the iron legion," Tony says. 

(The Iron legion is released, they fly to the civilians.)