Prologue

"My queen." I heard from my second in command fairy. 

"Yes Martin?" I asked looking out into the world that we left behind through my magic mirror. 

"Rumor has been going around that she has been born." Martin said looking into the world. 

"And who is this she?" I asked. 

"The fairy from the story. All the fairies have been talking about it recently and there was a shooting star last night marking the coming of a new fairy but there was no fairy that came last night." Martin explained. 

"Show me the fairy." I said into the mirror. 

I looked into the mirror and there was an infant crying. She had no hair but when she opened her eyes they were the brightest blue but it kept changing from blue to red to green and then finally it settled on gray. 

"This must be the fairy we have been waiting for. She has the eyes and she was just born. We must send our best warrior fairies to help protect her." I declared and looked out into the fairy world. 

The fairies were just walking around not on their wings because the fairy dust had run out years ago. We finally got all the trees to come back so we can eat but it has been a long process and it has finally come to the time to finally be back to where we were. 

"How will the warrior fairies get to the mainland?" Martin asked but I was already using a key to unlock a secret compartment in my throne room and there laid the last of the pixie dust. 

"This will be enough to get them there but not back. It is their mission to make sure that she restores the world and when she does that, the pixie dust will be restored and there will be fairies coming to get them but until then they are stuck there." I said and then handed the pixie dust to Martin.

"I'm trusting you to give this to the right warriors. You know who they are." I said. MArtin took the pixie dust and walked off.

"Finally get to get my revenge on that good awful world that destroyed us." I said looking back at the destruction called the mainland or as like those humans like to call it. 

Earth.