New Friends Ch.3

No ones Pov:

Anna was with River and Aubrey when she looked up at River. "Hey River is it okay if I go talk to some of the other kids " Anna asks. "Yea sure just point at who you want to go talk to so I know where you are" he says looking at her. Anna looks around the guild and her eyes stop on a girl with blonde pigtails and blue eyes wearing a red dress with a lightning bolt on it setting all alone in the corner. Anna points at the girl. " I want to talk to her" Anna tells her brother with a smile. "Anna I don't think that's a good idea. She doesn't talk to anyone. Not even her brother and grandfather " he explains with a sad face. "Who are her brother and grandfather "Anna asks with curious eyes. "Her brother is Laxus Dreyar and her grandfather is Makarov Dreyar the guild master" River explains. Anna thinks about what her brother said and looks back a the girl with a small smile. "I still want to try to talk to her" Anna says with a smile. "Okay but don't expect her to talk back to you and if you need me or Aubrey we'll be over there with Laxus" he says pointing at a teenage boy with spiky blonde hair and a lightning bolt scar over one of his eyes. "Okay Onii-chan" Anna says as she walk's up to the girl. River walks up to Laxus. Laxus looks up and sees Anna walking up to his sister. "Hey River why is the new member walking up to her" Laxus asks River.  "Oh thats my little sister she said she wants to talk to her"  he explains. "Little sister?  Oh the one you thought was dead" Laxus asks. "Yea"he explains. "Didn't you tell her that my sis doesn't talk to anyone "Laxus asks. "I told her but she didn't listen " he tells Laxus.

Anna's Pov:

I walk up to the girl and sit beside her. She looks at me confused and I just smile at her. "Hi I'm new to the guild and I wanted to make some friends" I tell her. She looks at with a blank expression. She showed no emotion on her face, but when I looked into her eyes I saw the emotion she had bottled up inside. It was sadness. "Just by looking in your eyes I can tell your sad and my guess is that it is about one of your parents or both"I say while looking at her. She looked at me in shock. "Is it about your father " I ask her. She didn't react. Then I knew who it was about, it was about her mom. "Then it's about your mom" I ask her. Her face instantly saddens. "My guess is she died. Didn't she" I ask. She slowly nods. I look down at the table with a sad smile. "You know I found out today after three years of not seeing my parents I come here and found out that they died a few months ago. I didn't even get to say goodbye. But it's okay because I know their in a better place watching over me and my siblings. I guess what I'm trying to say is that's it okay to be sad for a while, but you can't be sad forever. Because even if your mom isn't here physically she's still with you because she'll always be in your heart" I tell her while looking back up at her. When I look at her face I see tears streaming down her face.

Laxus's Pov:

I look back at Anna (witch I learned was her name) and my sis only to see my sis crying. I stand up and look at River. "Your punk of a sister made my little sis cry" I yell at him. I stand up and start walking towards them, but stop when I hear Gramps voice. "Laxus stop and let's wait and listen to the rest of their conversion" Gramps tells me. I set back down and listen closer to them.

Anna's Pov:

She was still crying when I came up with an idea. "Hey want to see a cool trick I can do with my magic" I ask her. She nods trying to stop her tears. "Okay watch this" I tell her. I close my eyes and think of a dragon. When I open eyes I see a small dragon made of water in my hands. I smile and place it on the table and make it's wings move. I look at the girl and see her looking at it in awe. While looking at her I remember that I haven't introduced myself. "Oh I forgot I haven't introduced myself.  I'm Anna Rose and I'm 7 years old" I tell her with a smile. What happen next I didn't expect to happen. "My name is Lily Dreyar and I'm 5" she said with a small smile. After she said that the whole guild stopped what they were doing and looked at us in shock. "She talked" someone in the guild said. "It's a miracle" another person said. I smiled and looked at Laxus and Gramps and see tears in their eyes. I nudge Lily and point at her brother and grandfather. "I think there are some people that want to talk to you" I tell her with a smile. She looks where I was pointing and smiled. She ran up to them and hugged them.

Laxus's Pov:

"Lily your talking again" Gramps says after we let go of the hug. "Yea and it's all because of Anna. She taught me that it's okay to be sad but I can't be sad forever because if mom isn't here physically she will always be in my heart" she says with a smile.
"She's right"Gramps says with a smile. I look over at Anna and see she's smiling at us. I start to walk over to her.

Anna's Pov:

I was smiling at Lily and her family. When I see Laxus walking towards me. He comes up to me and hugs me. "Thanks to you my sister has her voice back. Thank you" he whispers to me. "It's nothing really, but you're welcome " I say with a blush on my face. Laxus lets go of me and looks at my face. "If you ever need help don't be afraid to ask me for help" he tells me. "I'll keep that in mind" I say with a smile. Laxus walks away from me and Lily runs up to me. "Anna when you started talking to me you said you wanted to make some friends does that mean you and me are friends." she asks. "We're not only friends we're best friends" I tell her with a smile. She smiles and hugs me. "Yea" she says and lets go of me.

-Hi Anna Rose here hope you liked this chapter. Comment your favorite part. Nix- ( Lily pops up out of nowhere.)

Lily: Can I do it today Anna please.

Sure go ahead.

Lily:Okay so Fairy Tail does not belong to Anna it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The only things that belong to Anna are her characters and twist on the story line.

Thanks Lily.

Anna & Lily: Until next time.  Bye.