Fake Moustaches, Real Love

ADAM'S POV**

I finally sigh content with the masterpiece I've done to (Y/n). Julian's a makeup artist, so luckily he gladly offered to do (Y/n)'s makeup. That and he can't resist my puppy eyes so he obliged to do (Y/n)'s makeup.

Not without telling Julian it would be difficult to make (Y/n) ACTUALLY look good. With resulted in a slap on the shoulder by yours truly, (Y/n). (Y/n) smugly flipped her hair exclaiming, "I know know what your talking about I'm a true snacc".

Rolling my eyes I shove a red matte dress over to her and grin. I'm going to make sure that everyone will turn their heads and look at (Y/n) the way I look at my croissant.. I mean the way I look at Julian.. obviously..

She grins as she comes out of her room wearing the short dress, twirling, Julian and I clap excitedly.

She had already done her hair, seeing as Julian and I couldn't fix the bird's nest plopped on her head

(Y/n) grins excitedly, until I ruin the moment, like always, "I bet he's gonna get a-" (Y/n) interrupts me, with a blush radiating on her face, "THAT JUst went from 1-100 real fast!" I grin deciding to mess with her like the prick I am, "I wasn't gonna say whatever your dirty mind was thinking! I was gonna say I bet he's gonna get a rose for you~!" (Y/n) sighs clearly knowing that I was lying and was totally gonna say 'boner'.

(Y/n) gives me a look, "I was gonna thank you for making me look like a snacc, but that unnecessary exclamation is stopping me from thanking you." I pout, "I'm sorrrryyyyyyy" Julian rolls his eyes clearly knowing I really wasn't sorry. He puts his arm around me, and me being the bean I am hug him from the side tightly.

(Y/n) rolls his eyes and pretends to throw up. Suddenly the doorbell rings and (Y/n)'s eyes light up. "Go get your man! And come back before 10!" (Y/n) nods, clearly not paying attention, and heads to the door excitedly. Julian looks at me, I thought he was gonna say something romantic like, 'Soo.. we're now alone..' but nope!, "Soo.. Aren't you supposed to like be the stressed dad in this situation and threaten your daughter's already nervous date?" My eyes light up as they meet up with Julian's, "You're a friggin genius, come on we gonna go fast!" Julian snorts and laughs that cute laugh of his.

EUGENE'S POV**

Nervously I rock on my heels as I wait for (Y/n) to answer the door.

You can do this!

You can't do this!

You're gonna mess up!

I pull at the collar of my burgundy shirt. The door opens and I smile at (Y/n), and then my jaw drops, "Take a picture it'll last longer." (Y/n) grins, seeming to be pleased that she finally got to use that saying. And I'm happy that she said that because now I can reply with, "Not a Snapchat story picture" she pouts and we both laugh.

Suddenly Adam barges in with Julian by his side. The two of them wearing painfully obvious fake moustaches. They are literally made for each other.

"Hello we are (Y/n)'s parents! Nice to meet you!" Adam says in a deeper voice. (Y/n) face palms, grabs my hand and rushes out, "Ok Ok! We'll be back by ten BYEE"

I can't wait for our date.