Chapter three: Im sorry ben

*JEFFS POV*

After slender talked to me I just had to go talk to BEN! I opened the door slowly. BEN sat on the floor in my old hoodie witch was to big for him but he was in it crying quietly. "Ben, I'm so so so sorry I wasn't cheating on you I swear!" I said about to cry. He looked up at me with a confused look. "Cheating on me?" he asked.

"Um...Were we dating?!" he asked very confused now. I shrug my shoulders. "I dunno.." I anserw. I sit down beside him he just looks down and scoots the other way. "And why are you wearing my hoodie?" I asked holding back tears now.  "I dunno I just saw it and though hey I wanna hide and this is a good thing to hide in, so I put it on!" he giggles making hand motions to 'so I put it on!'.

"So do you forgive me BEN?" I bit my lip. "No, you are unforgiven!" he shouts turning away from me. I can't hold it back anymore! I burst out crying. Ben gives me this what the hell look. "J-jeff are you okay?" he asked me. "N-NO I-IM N-NOT OKAY YOU S-SAID I W-WAS U-UNFORGIVEN FOR TRYING TO C-CHEER UP O-OUR FRIEND!" I scream.

Ben stood up and threw the hoodie at me and grabed his phone and his charger and glaired at me. "I'm fucking leaving this hell hold!" he said walking out.  I Chased after him. "The fuck BEN?!" I say grabbing him forcing him to turn towards me.

"What Jeff." he said with NO emotion at all. 'holly shit!' I thought. Then Toby just HAD to walk by. "Kiss kiss kiss kiss!" he chanted laughing. so I grabbed bens shoulders and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss. He blushed a dark red and Toby stood there shocked.

I pulled away and smiled at Toby. "Be careful what you wish for!" I ginned and grabbed bens hand and pulled him to the room.