Background information

Just a little mot information for you all befor you start reading!

The summer when Sara was turning 4 years old, her family moved to a little island in England. Her mother had got an offer to teach riding at a riding school called Holloway.

Sara was often in the stables with her mother at Holloway. The older children adored her and loved to play and spoil her so often when the lessons were over it was Saras responsibility to cool off the horses by being the one to ride them around for a few minutes.

Sara herself got lessons on a little pony named Cora. Cora was the owner's daughter's old shetlandspony, a kind looking black and white, fluffy little thing. The owner's daughter, Vanessa, loved to see Cora bring so much joy to someone else the way she brought joy to Vanessa all these years so Cora became like Saras own horse.

One day Sara was out exploring the island with her sister. They were riding on the beach when they spotted a house. Cora took off galloping towards the house which terrified Sara and her sister, who all she could do was gallop after, hoping the pony would stop.

As Sara got closer to the house, there was a man and a woman sitting outside, as Cora let out a neigh their heads turned and smiled at the pony, they recognised her. The man stood up and Cora stopped in front of him. Turns out this was not the first time Cora was here and it would definitely not be the last. The man's name was Edward Hawthorn or as he was called Ted and he had a son named Peter aka Pin who was just a year older than Sara. And not knowing a lot of people in their own age the two of them became friends very quick

7,5 years later Sara moved to Texas where her fathers family lived. Her mother wanted to do something else than teach horse riding. Sara helped out with the family ranch which made her happy. The day she turned 13 she got her own horse, a horse that she had fallen in love with. It was a black and white American Paint Horse, splashed white. The eyes was ice blue and his name was Ace ( the horse on the top)

Hope you enjoy the read! I am right now rewriting this whole story, mostly checking spelling and grammar, maybe adding or removing some stuff but I will try and keep the plot the same but some stuff will be added, removed or pushed to later so I recomend rereading the parts I reupplode :)